Chapter 17

5 minutes ago
Ai's POV

The girls and I were getting dressed up in the dresses we picked at Nikki's Dress Boutique. I honestly like the simple design of my dress and it actually looks good on me. But the thing is that, I never tried a corset before and I heard that it's painful. Anyway, I was about to put on the dress when Gareth asked why I didn't put the corset on which I looked at it and told her that I do not want to wear it. Well they didn't listen. She told me that I have to take off the dress so I can put the corset on first then the dress. But, it started to be painful. I started to scream as Gareth and Mash were trying to tighten the corset. I was holding onto Arturia as Chizu was just standing there worried when she heard someone knocking and opened the door. Then I heard (y/n)'s voice which I didn't hear because of my screaming as I heard Chizu to tell both Gareth and Mash to stop. I stopped screaming and was about to passed out from the corset when Arturia told me to sit down which I nodded and sat down. She then left with the other girls while I was catching up my breath and sitting in front of the mirror as my bodyguard was still standing at the door.

(y/n): *knocks on the door* Mikaze?

Ai: (y/n)...

(y/n): Cover yourself first

Ai: *blushes as she tried to cover her breasts with her hands*

(y/n): *sighs, walks up to Ai and took out his jacket to cover her front* Here

Ai: Thanks *blushes*

(y/n): Stand up so I can zip up the dress for you

Ai: Oh okay *stands up to let her bodyguard zip up the dress for her and gives back his jacket* Here

(y/n): Thanks *puts on his jacket and grabs a towel* I'm going to do your hair and your makeup

Ai: Eh?! I see...

(y/n): Okay, just relax 'Wow, she looked beautiful in the dress. I'm surprised that the colors matched'

Ai: Okay

I felt a towel on my shoulder as I can feel (y/n) brushing my hair in gentle strokes with the hairbrush. I never seen him doing someone's hair before as he asked me if I'm doing okay. I replied, saying that I'm doing okay as he has took out a curl iron out of one of the medium sized drawers and plug it in. While waiting for the curl iron to heat up,  he started doing a small braids on each side and told me to get the pink ribbon that was on the table. I then nodded, reach out to get the ribbon and gave it to him which he thanked me and started tying the hair that made the small braids. Then I heard a water spray bottle behind me and asked what (y/n) was doing which he was lightly damping my hair so he can make some light curls on my hair. Ah, that's why there was a towel on my shoulders so the water couldn't wet my dress. Then he started curling my hair lightly as he asked me if I'm doing okay as I told him that I'm doing okay which he nodded. (y/n)  continued curling my hair and finished so he can brush my hair the second time. I saw him took out his phone and took a snap of my hair so he can show it to me. I was amazed by how good it looked and turned to look at him when he quickly pecked my lips, making me blush and covered my lips.

(y/n): Did I surprised you?

Ai: *nods* Yeah...

(y/n): Now *takes a chair that was near the door and brought it over so he can sit in front of Ai* Shall we start your makeup?

Ai: Yeah- Wait are we on live?!

(y/n): Oh this? Say hi to the followers

Ai: 👋🏻

(y/n): Now, I wanted you to close your eyes so I can surprise you

Ai: Okay

I can hear (y/n) answering some questions from his followers on Instagram as he put some foundation on my face with a makeup brush. Then I heard him asking his followers about the blush color that can fit my dress which all I can hear was okay and felt the makeup brush touching my cheeks. When (y/n) finished putting the blush on my cheeks, he then asked his followers for the eyeshadow color which he replied the same answer and gently applied some eyeshadow onto my eyelids. While doing that, I heard Mochi meowing as (y/n) told her to come and sit on my lap which she did and hopped onto my lap. Then I felt his hand touched my chin and gently lifted so he can apply something that felt like chapstick. Wait, chapstick? Why? Then (y/n) told me to rub my lips together which I nodded and did as what he told me to. While doing that, he asked his followers for the color of the lipstick that he should put on my lips. After a minute, he started applying the lipstick onto my bottom lip and tells me to rub my lips again which I nodded and did it the second time.