Chapter 26

Few days later
Masato's POV

After me and the rest of STARISH finished work, Shining-san told us to come to his office which we started walking to his office. I knocked on the door to the office and heard the door opened, revealing Tsukimiya-sensei. The sensei smiled and told us to come inside which we nodded and walked inside. Ittoki and the others were surprised to see our senpais as I asked Shining-san of why we're here. He turned his chair and menacingly looked at the 11 of us before he loudly laughed. We were so confused as we heard a knock on the door, opened to reveal Hirawa-san's sister, Chizu, with a confused look on her face. He told us that he has a good news and a bad news. He told us the bad news which we're all going to move somewhere different or far away from the agency which we looked at each other in confusion, and seeing Mikaze-senpai about to cry. However, he told us the good news that we're actually not moving far which it made the twelve of us more confused.

Reiji: Wait what do you mean, Shiny-san?

Saotome: Well, Mr. Hirawa was called to the office earlier because I wanted to ask him about the fire that happened a week ago

STARISH: 😨A fire?!

Chizu: 😔Oh yeah, he did told me about it and I felt bad for the mansion. But, he's renovating the mansion to make it bigger so it's okay

Saotome: As what Ms. Chizu said, he's renovating his mansion and once it's finished, you'll be moving there and this will be a surprise for Mr. Hirawa!

Everyone (except Masato, Camus and Tokiya): EHHHHH?!

Camus: Are you serious, Saotome?

Saotome: Of course! Since he and his two friends are working hard, they get to have this kind of reward!😄

Tokiya: So like Pendragon-san and the Round Table living together in one place with their bodyguards while STARISH and Quartet Night living with Hirawa-san, right?

Saotome: That's correct, Mr. Ichinose! Now you'll excuse me, I must attend a meeting in a few minutes! *jumps out of the window* Have a good day!!

Ringo: So everyone, are you guys excited to live with the Hirachi siblings😄

Reiji: I am

Otoya: Same

Hyuga: The president also forgot to tell you guys that Hirawa will be the bodyguard of two idol groups

Cecil: Eh? What?!

Ranmaru: What do you mean, Hyuga-sensei?

Ringo: Ever since the incident with 'her' few weeks ago, Shining wanted to assign him to guard 2 groups which it's you guys here. So the three of us agreed 😄

Everyone else in the room were shocked as Chizu-san asked when we're going to move to her brother's place which both senseis looked at each other and told us that we're moving there next week. She nodded as she held Mikaze-senpai's hands and jumped happily as the cyanette smiled. The rest of us either grinned or just nodded as Hyuga sensei and Tsukimiya sensei told us that we're excused and we started walking out of the door. We continued chatting about work while the girls were chatting about their own topics and giggling. Then Hirawa-san came with a large bento box with 13 bowls and pairs of chopsticks for everyone. Ichinose and I walked up to him as he handed me the bag with the bowls and utensils while telling Ichinose to give his cat, Mochi, to Mikaze-senpai. He then asked everyone if it's okay to go to the canteen where people get their food at which we looked at each other and nodded.

10 minutes later
Lunch at the Canteen
Cecil's POV

Ranmaru: So what's for lunch, (y/n)? *slumps down onto a chair*