Chapter 33

The Next Day
Early Noon
Ai's POV

I woke up to see Mochi nudging my hand to pet her which I slowly sat up and petted her head. She meowed as I kissed her head which she loved it and proceeded to lick my cheek. I giggled as I noticed (y/n) not next to me and wondered if he was at the kitchen prepping brunch. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I took a hair shower today as I hummed one of my solos while washing my hair. After I rinsed off the shampoo, I looked over to see Mochi sitting on the sink top as I quietly laughed and walked out of the shower with one towel covering my body and another one covering my hair. I got changed into a set that I chose which it was the Live Report suit without the glasses, pen and book as I started to dry my hair. While drying my hair, I petted Mochi on her head as she let out her meows which made me smile. I finished drying my hair and brushing them while thinking if I should let my hair down for today which I did and put on the beret that came with the set.

Ai: Mochi, what did you think?

Mochi: mew~

Ai: I see *carried the cat and walked out of the door* I need to put on my heel boots first

Mochi: mew~

Ai: Okay done, (y/n) might like this style

Mochi: mew~

Few minutes later

Ai: Oh? *sees (y/n) making breakfast* Let me set you down

Mochi: mew~

Ai: *slowly walks up behind the bodyguard and poke his back* (y/n)?

(y/n): Hm? *turns around* Oh you looked very cute in this set 😃

Ai: Thanks😊 Where's everyone?

(y/n): They all have work except for you. Reiji drove Masato, Natsuki, Ren, and Cecil to their side idol work. I drove my sister and the rest of the guys to theirs while you're asleep

Ai: I see *noticed the suitcase*

(y/n): Oh that's Rin and Rene's. They're staying here for 5 days because my parents are going on a vacation

Ai: I see. We should eat and think of what we should do afterwards

(y/n): Maybe a date with the twins?

Ai: 😳 That would be embarrassing though

(y/n): It's okay. I'm bringing Mochi and Alexander for a walk since Camus quested a favor to take care of him

Ai: I see

I went to sit down while (y/n) was assembling some brunch for me and himself. The borzoi came over to me and placed his head on my lap which I smiled and petted his head to share some love with him and Mochi. (y/n) walked over to the table with rice with some grilled salmon for breakfast as he set down two bowls of cat and dog food for Mochi and Alexander. Once (y/n) sat down, we both said itadakimasu before we started eating our meals. We chat about our wedding even though (y/n) proposed to me yesterday as (y/n) asked me about a specific color theme I wanted. I pondered for a moment and wanted to be lilac since both this color and lavender are my favorite colors. He nodded and pulled out his phone and started typing something onto the notes on his phone. And I also told him that we should have lilies and lavender flowers with it for the tables in the reception. He nodded as he continued to type out the things that I thought of as he asked me if I wanted to choose a color for the bridesmaid dress. I nodded as I tried to think about what other colors that can go well with white and lilac colors when (y/n) suggested a rose quartz with a white belt or flowers on it. I nodded as he typed that out and showed me what he typed as I nodded and continued to eat while (y/n) puts his phone away and proceeded to eat his meal. After we finished our meals, we got ready to go out as (y/n) put on the cat backpack with Mochi inside and placing the leash on Alexander.