Chapter 3

The Next Day
Camus's POV

The group had a photoshoot today for a famous magazine as Hirawa was driving us to the studio in his large white van that can fit about 8-9 people in it. Hirawa was focused on driving as Kurosaki was napping, Kotobuki looking out of the window humming one of the group songs and Mikaze sitting in the passenger seat with her phone. We arrived at the studio as Hirawa got out of his seat, opened the door for the three of us as he opened the door for Mikaze to get out. I then noticed that she was blushing as she placed her hand on top of Hirawa's and got off the van. We then walked inside the studio as Quartet Night started getting ready for the photoshoot. The first 20 minutes was easy as we have to do poses for the 20XX Utapri magazine. Then the next 20 minutes the group did a fashion magazine photoshoot for formal wear as Hirawa watched us pose for photos. He was keeping an eye on Mikaze since she's a female and the rest of us were guys. His cheeks were a bit red from looking at what Mikaze was wearing which it was a lilac cocktail dress with white long gloves, and white close heels. The last 20 minutes of the session was yet another photoshoot for another magazine which involved an advertisement for a drink brand. Once everything was done, we were about to get change when...

Director: Mikaze-San, come here!

Ai: Huh?

Ranmaru: Huh?!

Reiji: Wait why?

(y/n), Camus: *looked at each other*

(y/n): *whispers* I got a bad feeling about this

Camus: *whispers back* And why is th-

Ai: Kyaaaa!

Reiji: Ai-Ai!!

Director: *sliding his hand upward and downward on Ai's thigh with a wide grin on his face*

Ranmaru: HEY WHAT THE FUCKING HELL😡

Reiji: Director!!! Stop it!!

Camus: 😠You fool--

(y/n): *tackled down the director and held him with a pistol on his hand* As a duty of a bodyguard, this action is illegal! I shall report this to the police and accuse the attacker of sexual assault on a female idol

Staff:😨

Reiji, Ranmaru: 😳

Camus: Oh I forgot to mention. Since he's been trained as a bodyguard for 3-4 years, he's been taught different kinds of defense and protection for famous people like us. He's also good at fencing whenever we spar at a young age

Reiji: Eh?!😦

Ranmaru: wtfh...

(y/n): Camus, please take Mikaze to the changing rooms and wait there

Camus: Alright, Mikaze. Let's go

Ai: *nods as she had tears in her eyes and looked very scared* *turned to look at (y/n) with a worried look before walking into the changing room*

(y/n): *immensely glared at the director* I didn't think that this studio would have a director who doesn't give a shit about work. But instead, you care only about the females that are sexy and pretty idols and you decide to assault a idol with a very frail petite body. I can't believe that someone would suggested this place to do a photoshoot here*sighs*

Staff member: Sir, the police are here. Should you tell him what had happened?

(y/n): Yeah, bring one of them in, quick!

Staff member: Yes! *runs to get one of the officers*

I just finished changing as I watched Hirawa still having a pistol in his hand. I didn't know that some bodyguards can have the possession of a pistol when being on a duty. Mikaze was sobbing as both Kotobuki and Kurosaki were trying to comfort her. Then the police officer asked Hirawa about Mikaze which he looked at me, immediately called her to come here let her go to Hirawa which she slowly walked up to him, and stood close to him with dried tears in her eyes. After a few minutes of questioning, the director was arrested for sexual assault on Mikaze as Hirawa took off his jacket, placed it over her shoulders, and took out his handkerchief to wipe out the tears off her face. I honestly found the two to be a very cute couple for some reason.