Chapter 2

Hirawa Family Mansion
3rd POV

(y/n) just finished unpacking his belongings in his large bedroom as Gawain and Arthur were there to help the man. (y/n) thanked the two as he went to the kitchen and make some drinks for the three of them. Gawain asked about (y/n)'s first meeting with the idol group which he looked up and looked at Gawain. Then he sighed and told him and Arthur about his first meeting with Ai which both men were surprised. Arthur did say that he saw a young woman with cyan hair and eyes which (y/n) said that the young woman is Ai. He was surprised and was about to ask him a question when the doorbell rang. (y/n) walked out of the living room and walked up to the door to open it, greeted by a hug from a familiar woman and her group.

(y/n): Hey Arturia! How you've been?

Arturia: I'm doing okay! How about you?

(y/n): Good as usual

???: Hey!

(y/n): Oh! Hi Bedivere, Tristan, Lancelot, Mash, Gareth, and Agravain. How you guys been?

Gareth: Good so far. I heard that you are a bodyguard of a very famous idol group in the Shining Agency!

Tristan: More specifically a female idol

Gareth: Wait, is that true?!? Who's that female idol?

(y/n): I'll tell you guys once we get inside.

Round Table: *nods before walking inside the mansion*

Minutes later

Lancelot : Quartet Night; Oh yeah! I remember that you mentioned it last time

(y/n): Yeah 😅 I completely chose that because I really like their songs 'And because of Mikaze and Kotobuki'

Gareth: What was her name again? Mikaze Ai?

(y/n): Correct

Bedivere: Oh can't wait to greet them in person!

Tristan: Although we're an idol band, so we can meet other people too

(y/n): I guess so. Where's Mordred?

Arturia: Oh, she's... a bit busy

(y/n): Not liking your bodyguard already?😅

Arturia: No! It's just-

Gawain: I guess you don't like Mordred after all😅

Arturia: Hey!

(y/n): 😅

The Round Table, Gawain, Arthur and (y/n) were still chatting as they were drinking their tea. Then they heard the doorbell rang and wondered who it was when (y/n) stood up and tell the group to wait here which they all nodded. (y/n) walked out of the living room and walked to the door and opened it to see both STARISH and Quartet Night and their composer Haruka Nanami. (y/n) slightly frown at the woman as he gestured everyone to walk inside. Everyone except for Camus walked inside as the other man walked up to (y/n) and asked if something was wrong. (y/n) just told him that he just didn't like the composer and won't tell Camus why. The other man was about to be suspicious of his friend when we heard an unexpected shout coming from the living room. (y/n) immediately started running as Camus closed the front door behind him and ran after his friend.

(y/n): What in the f*cking world is going on- *noticed Mikaze and slowly walked up to the group* First of all, who shouted?

Haruka: M-me. Why?

(y/n): *slightly glared at the woman* No screaming/shouting in the Hirawa Family Mansion😠. And *looked at the other woman sitting on the couch unconscious * You thought she have a fever or something? 😑It's not that she's dead or something, miss