Chapter 15

Arthur's POV

(y/n): I did not know that you two can rap 😅

Arthur: Oh that😅

Gawain: We sometimes listen to different kinds of genre and rap is one of them

(y/n): I see

Gareth: You were so cool Arthur, Gawain

Gawain, Arthur: Thanks/Thank you

Staff Member: Good job everyone! We worked hard, let's go get some rest for tonight

Everyone: Okay!

(y/n): Guys ready to go? *scoop Mikaze who was still asleep into his arms*

Quartet Night, STARISH, Chizu, Arthur, Gawain: Yeah

Everyone started walking towards the exit as I was with Gawain holding hands together. Gawain looked at me and smiled as I did the same and we gave each other a peck on the cheek as Gareth and Mash were grinning at us. Pink tint grew on my cheeks as the two girls were giggling while Gawain chuckled which I pouted at him. Once everyone got to the large van that can fit about 25 people in it and watched as (y/n) set Ai-san down onto one of the chairs in the front. Then he asked his sister to give him the cat backpack with his cat, Mochi, in it as Chizu gave the cat to him so he can place next to the sleeping idol. (y/n) then opened the door for everyone as they thanked him and walked inside as he closed the door after I got in last and got to the front seat. He asked everyone if we were ready as we all nodded and heard him started the engine. As he drove the van he asked us if we needed to get anything for the sleepover he was planing which all of us except for Quartet Night, me, Agravain and Gawain needed to pack a few sets of clothes which he nodded and drove all the way to the dorms just for us to get our stuff.

(y/n): Okay guys, make sure that you don't forget anything

STARISH, The Round Table: Okay! *runs into their dorms to get their belongings*

Mochi: mew~

(y/n): *sighs and opens his cat backpack*

Mochi: mew~ *hops off the backpack and went to sit on Ai's lap* mew~

(y/n): She'll be okay. Chizu and the other girls will help her get ready for bed. And Chizu and Agravain should get a separate room for personal space

Agravain: I see. I appreciate that

Chizu: *knocks on the window*

(y/n): *unlocks doors*

Chizu: Thanks

(y/n): Where are the others?

Chizu: They're still packing

(y/n): I see, is it okay if you and the other girls help Mikaze get ready for bed when we get to the mansion?

Chizu: *nods* Sure

30 minutes later

We finally arrived at the mansion as (y/n) got out of the seat to open the door for everyone. We thanked him as we got out of the van and stretched out our limbs as (y/n) was getting Ai-san got of the car. Otoya-san and the others went to get their belongings on the side of the van. I went to get my small luggage as I saw Camus asking (y/n) to get his luggage and Ai-san's luggage. I saw (y/n) walking towards where I am and took out both of the idols' luggage. Then he walked to the entrance door and unlocks them so everyone can get inside the mansion. He assigned us to which room we could sleep at as he paired up The Round Table with me and Gawain to sleep together in one of the guest bedrooms since we knew each other first. Then (y/n) assigned the other two idol groups to two different guest bedrooms as Chizu and Agravain were assigned to different guest bedrooms below the rooms where (y/n) sleeps. We all nodded as he asked a few of us to help STARISH with the futons/sleeping bags. Tristan and Bedivere nodded as they guided STARISH to the guest bedroom they're staying while the girls went with (y/n) and Quartet Night to get them ready for the night.