Chapter 18

A minute ago
3rd POV

A few minutes before the dance, (y/n) had a talk with both Chizu and Gareth about what had happened earlier. He was a bit confused and mad at the same time as he asked one of them why they argue. Gareth told him that he want to dance with Gawain. Then Gareth told (y/n) that Chizu wanted to dance with him because of her idea. (y/n) sighed and looked over to his sister which she showed a slight frown on her face as he sighed again and placed a hand on her shoulder. He understands that his sister wanted to dance with him, and told her that she should not push people which she nodded and apologized to Gareth for the argument. Gareth nodded and apologized back to her as (y/n) sighed and told the two to go back inside and just apologized to Ai for what had happened earlier which they nodded and walked in. (y/n) however stayed outside of the party with the thought of accepting Ai's hand in marriage. He sighed deeply and stood there for a minute before going back inside to chat with Tokiya, Masato, Tristan and Lancelot.

Meanwhile

Camus was drinking tea alone in one of the tables as he took a quick glance at his groupmate who was chatting with the other girls. He curiously wondered if his friend made another move on her ever since their first kiss. He set his tea down, stood up and walked towards the group of girls. Kohana noticed him and called Ai's name to turn around which she did and looked up to see her groupmate standing in front of them. Camus then told Ai that he wanted to talk to her for a minute which she was confused but nodded as she told the other girls that she will be back. The other girls nodded as both Camus and Ai walked out of the party room while everyone else was chatting or eating the food. The two idols walked up the stairs, walked to the room where Quartet Night was staying and closed the door behind them so they can chat privately.

Camus: Mikaze, I just have a question

Ai: I know, but what is it?

Camus: *sighs* Has Hirawa ever made... another move of touching you ever since your first time being touched by him?

Ai: *blushed and shook her head* No

Camus: 'Huh?' Is there a reason behind-

Ai: Mostly due to my work because of the scripts and making lyrics for my songs

Camus: Does he ever plan... doing it again?

Ai: *blushed again* I'm not sure... but why did you ask?

Camus: Well, just our of curiosity. You did told me what happened when he first touched you. Was he like...rough on you?

Ai: *shook her head again* No! He's not. Well he doesn't want to hurt me so...

Camus: I see 'I'm surprised that he's going easy on Mikaze since she's a woman. *sighs* I might need to talk to him about this'

Ai: Camus?

Camus: Ah sorry, we should head back

Ai: Okay

A minute later

Camus: Hirawa, I need to talk to you

(y/n): *getting suspicious but nodded* Sure. I'll be back gentlemen

Tokiya: Okay

Rest: *nods*

(y/n): Let's go to my bedroom to chat privately

Camus: Ah, sure

(y/n), Camus: *walked out of the party room, walked upstairs to (y/n)'s bedroom, letting the idol inside first before closing the door behind him and locked the door*

(y/n): You have a question?

Camus: It's about Mikaze

(y/n): Is it about my first time touching her body? 😐