Chapter 10

2 days later
Natsuki's POV

Today, we're invited to visit Hirawa-kun's family as me and the rest of STARISH were waiting for him and the senpais to pick us up. While waiting, Tokiya-kun and Masato-kun were standing in the shade either doing a hobby or chatting while the rest of us were chatting or looking at their phones. Then a large van that can fit about 30 people stopped at the the road in front of us. The door was opened, revealing Hirawa-kun in a mint green short sleeve dress shirt and grey suit pants as he gestured the 7 of us to follow him. When he opened the door, Otoya-kun, Cecil-kun, Syo-chan, and I were surprised by the interior. It was simple and normal for a van that can fit a lot of people as we got in and saw our senpais and our friends the Round Table and the White Rose. They all greeted us as I looked around, wondering where Ai-chan, Gareth-chan, and Mash-chan went. Kotobuki-senpai said that Ai-chan and the other two girls were sitting in the front as I took a peek, seeing that they're chatting. I sat next to Syo-chan and gave him a big hug which he was so mad and tried to struggle from my hug.

(y/n): Oi, don't shake the van! Someone almost got sick because of it

Natsuki: Oh. Sorry

(y/n): It's fine. Just get comfortable and please like I said, don't shake the van. Ready?

Rest: Yeah!

Hirawa-kun started the car engine and drove out of the dorms and onto the road. He then said that he made some snacks for everyone in case someone was hungry. While that, most of us were chatting as a few people were taking a nap. I looked at where Ai-chan was sitting and noticed that she's......sleeping. Seeing her sleep is very adorable as I noticed that Hirawa-kun let her head rest on his shoulder which it was more surprising and adorable. I was about to take a photo when the car hit a bump, causing most of us to jolt up in surprise. He asked everyone if they're okay which we all nodded and went to check on the girls that were next to him. He asked if both Mash-chan and Gareth-chan were okay as he looked down to see Ai-chan still asleep. He sighed and continued driving as he took a quick glance at everyone who were either sleeping or chatting. While that, I went to take a nap and leaned my head onto Syo-chan so both of us were napping together during the ride.

A hour later

(y/n): Everyone, we're here

Rest: *either opening their eyes from their naps or stretching their arms from sitting down too much*

(y/n): *gets out of the car and opens the door for everyone to get out of the van* Stretch for a few minutes and get some fresh air

Rest: Okay

(y/n): *opens the door for Gareth, Mash and Ai* Guys

Gareth: Thanks (y/n)😄

Mash: Ah some fresh air *gots out of the van to stretch her arms* Woah the mansion is very big

(y/n): I know *gently wrapped his arm around Ai's waist and hoisted her out of the van before setting her down gently* This mansion is owned by my great x6 grandfather and it's passed down to their son every generation. My father was the current heir and was thinking of passing down to Ren

Ren: Me? *jokingly laughed*

(y/n): *holds out a taser gun* Shut the f*** up, Mr. Flirt😑

Rest: 😳

Ren: Sorry sorry😅

(y/n): Anyway, everyone done with stretching?

Rest: Yeah

Natsuki: I can't wait to meet your family

(y/n): 😅 Of course. Rin and Chizu are STARISH and Quartet Night's BIGGEST fans. They'll be delighted to see you guys, Arthur, Gawain and the Round Table