Chapter 28

The Next Day
Morning
Syo's POV

I had a great sleep last night as I woke up early and saw that both Otoya and Cecil were up already. I told them that we should get ready for today since Ai is going to be a part of the fashion show. They nodded as we started getting changed to some outdoor clothes and washed up before getting out of the room we stayed. Then Natsuki and Ren greeted us as we started walking inside the living room to see (y/n) and the others in the room. The bodyguard was prepping breakfast for everyone while Ai and Chizu were setting up the table. (y/n) then saw us and told us that we can chill for a bit before breakfast is done. After a few minutes of waiting, everyone got to the table as (y/n) was serving some tamagoyaki, rice with miso soup and salad on the side. Everyone like the food that (y/n) makes, but Otoya does not like the salad even though it's only the greens with carrots and avocado. (y/n) sighed and told him that if he can't eat the salad, it would be a waste which Otoya felt a bit sorry before trying out a bit and actually liked it. Tokiya was a bit surprised, but continued eating as we all finished our breakfast and got ready for the show. It seems that Ai was a bit nervous, but both me and Natsuki assured her she's going to be okay which she nodded and thanked us.

(y/n): You guys ready?

Everyone else: Yeah!

(y/n): *hears his phone* Oh. Get inside, everyone

Everyone else: *nods as they get inside*

(y/n): *accepts the call* Hello? Mom, did you need something? Rin and Rene? Oh they're coming here? At the gate? *looks at the gate*

Ai: (y/n), what's wrong?

Syo: Chizu, I think your twin siblings are here

Chizu: EH?!

Natsuki: We're going to be late!!

Rin: Big Brother! Open the gate!!

(y/n): *presses the button from his phone* Get in you two

Rene: *gets in first* Mom told us that we're staying with you and big sister

Rin: Yeah! *sits on Natsuki's lap* She also told us that Ai nee-san is going to be a part of a fashion show

Ai: Oh I see

(y/n): We should get going

Everyone else: *nods*

15 minutes later

We finally arrived at the stadium where the fashion show is taking place as (y/n) told Otoya and me to take care of the twins. We both nodded as Otoya told the twins to come with us which they nodded and waved at their brother. He then started walking with Ai to the backstage. Camus-senpai told everyone to follow him since we're sitting in a large VIP room for idols. Rin and Rene were very surprised, excited for the show as Chizu tells them to calm down and sat down between Rene and Tokiya. (y/n) came 10 minutes before the show started as he handed Reiji-senpai and Otoya a large bento box for everyone to share. He also gave Camus-senpai tea as usual while he gave his twin siblings snacks. Rene asked when Ai will show up as he sighed and patted his head. I was sitting near the three as they were talking when...

(y/n): Rene, Rin. If you see me on the stage with a face like this *shows 🤨* and a nod, call the police and tell them to bring a SWAT team

Syo: HUH?!?

Rin: Is there a...... bomb?

(y/n): *nods slowly* I know you're freaked out, but you must be brave enough in order to do this favor for me

Rene: Will Ai nee-san be okay?

(y/n): Yeah, I'll keep an eye on her

Rin: *grips onto her twin brother's hand*