Chapter 32

The Next Day
Morning

The day has finally come as everyone in the mansion were getting ready for the special day. Arthur and Gawain were already up as I was helping Mash and Gareth with breakfast. They were very excited for two things and one of them is (y/n) going to propose to Ai-san today. The other thing that they're excited about was the wedding obviously. I think that the girls were more excited about Ai-san being proposed to by her bodyguard boyfriend. The others woke up and they were in time for breakfast. We chat and talked about how (y/n) will plan out his proposal to the cyanette as my leader, Arturia, was drinking tea with her brother and his fiancé. While they were drinking, the other two female members, Gareth and Mash, were imagining of how Ai-san will react to (y/n)'s proposal. It's funny how they tried to make some expressions of how the cyanette will show while they squeal full of excitement. The other guys were just eating breakfast and just chatting about normal daily lives before we finished and got ready for the day.

Tristan: Well time to get these two ready for their wedding

Rest except Agravain: Yeah!

Agravain: *sighs*

With Gawain

Lancelot: Bedivere, pass me his white tie

Bedivere: Okay *got the white tie and gave it to Lancelot*

Lancelot: Thanks

Mordred: While Bedivere and Lancelot help Gawain get ready, check on Arthur

Tristan: Alright

With Arthur

Tristan: *knocks on the door* Girls?

Arturia: *opens the door* Ah Tristan, get in

Tristan: Thanks *closed the door* Oh wow! You looked great Arthur

Arthur: *in a white tuxedo with royal blue and light blue* Oh thank you Tristan 😄

Gareth: Sit down Arthur! We haven't put the flower on your hair

Arthur: No need for that 😅

Gareth: Oh come on

Mash: Is Gawain done with his tux, Tristan?

Tristan: Yep *heard the knock* Hold on *opens the door* Oh Agravain

Agravain: Is Arthur done? The guests are here

Arthur: Already?!

Tristan: Gawain must be at the arch right now

Arturia: Then let's finish getting Arthur really quick and then we'll go

Gareth, Mash: Okay!

After Arthur finished getting ready, he got his veil and the bouquet of white roses on hand, we started walking out of the room and went to where the wedding venue is which it's at this big backyard that the Pendragon siblings owned. The guests included the two senseis of Saotome Academy, the president, (y/n) and his sister, Chizu, their family, Arthur's family and both STARISH and Quartet Night. I went to stand next to Bedivere as Arthur was walking on the walkway towards the arch where Gawain was standing with a smile on his face. Once he reached towards the archway, the two turned to faced Saotome for his big speech. Everyone else was listening to the speech as us groomsmen and bridesmaids were also listening to the speech. It took about 5-10 minutes for the speech to be finished as both Arthur and Gawain exchanged wedding bands and says their I do's before kissing each other. Everyone applauded as both Arthur and Gawain started walking back to the mansion with a smile on their face while the other guests were just sitting at their seats chatting. I walked up to (y/n) where he was sitting between Ai-san and Chizu who were chatting to each other. I asked him if he wanted to chat with me and Bedivere which he nodded and told his idol girlfriend and his sister that he'll be talking with me and Bedivere which they both nodded and continued chatting.