Chapter 3: Exploring

Tangleburr and I walked around the Twoleg den we slept in. It was old and torn up, not like the other ones here.

"The Twolegplace always made a shiver go up my spine" Tangleburr hissed.

I looked at her, "Let's be careful."

We found a fence and walked alone it, keeping away from twolegs and the Thunderpath.

"Hello up there!" Somebody called.

I looked down to see a small kittypet smiling at him. She was light tabby brown with white paws and a pink collar.

"Go away" I said simply.

"I can't I live here so your the one who needs to go away" she said smartly.

She's brave standing up to a ShadowClan warrior I thought then froze.

I'm not a Warrior anymore.

I sighed and jumped down, "What's your name?"

"I'm princess who are you?" She asked.

I don't want to tell her my real name, I gotta make something up I thought.

"His name is Storm, and I'm Tangle" Tangleburr said smiling at her.

Thank you Tangleburr!

"Nice to meet you, I gotta go bye" she said and walked into the Twoleg den.

"So from now on, were Storm and Tangle around Kittypets and other Rouges?" I chuckled.

"Just around Kittypets, Rouges can know our real names just not Kittypets" Tangleburr said and we continued our walk.

For a while everyone we met were Kittypets, there was Princess, Smudge, Mandi and Nutmeg. All seemed nice but not in our interest.

He got to a part that smelled full of cats, they looked at us with hunger eyes, like they longed for food.

"The Rouges here don't feed as well as the Kittypets" Tangleburr whispered.

After a while, I noticed two were following me, I turned around and saw a two ginger toms. One with patchy fur and one with thick-fur.

"What do you want?" Tangleburr asked.

"We want to know what your doing here?" The thick-furred one said.

"Don't Kittypets stay in their yards?" He smirked.

I felt my jaw drop. How dare they! "How dare you!" I snapped and they both flinched.

"We are not Kittypets! We would rather Die then be Kittypets!"

For a moment everyone was quiet. Even Tangleburr, I turned and put my paw on hers, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

She nodded, "Were new here, we've never seen them and they've never seen us."

"Of course their not Kittypets."

I turned with everyone else, to see a battle-scarred black-and-white she-cat laying on a heep of twoleg stuff.

"Mowgli, Snag do you really think they would ever be Kittypets?" She chuckled.

"I mean the she-cat maybe but the Tom heck no! He's so scarred even Scourge could be afraid of him" she stood up and jumped down.

"Not sure wether to take that as a compilement or an insult" I growled at her.

"Take It as a compilement, so we can advoid fighting" she purred.

"So…who are you?" The cat Mowgli asked.

"I'm Blackfoot and this is Tangleburr" I said and she let out a hiss.

The black-and-white cat looked at my paws then the rest of my body, "Name suits you" she smirked.

"You now know Mowgli and Snag, I'm Saphire" she said.

Nice to meet you I thought.

"Well it was nice meeting you all but we need to get back to the rest of our cats" I sneered and turned away.

"Na uh uh" within a hearbeat cats had surounded us.

"Saphire, were not here to start anything, let us go home" my heart ached at the word home.

I had no home now. None of us did.

"We know" Saphire said licking her paw.

We met each other in the eye, her blue eyes meeting my amber.

"Alright."

The cats made a pathway for us and we hurried out of here. When followed the fence back to Princess's place and she smiled when she saw us.

"Storm Tangle hi!"

"Hey Princess" Tangleburr gave a weak smile.

"Are you alright?" The tabby asked.

We nodded, "Yea were just tired, but were heading home now" I said.

Princess nodded, "Alright, come and vist me anytime you want."

When we final got back to the abandon twoleg den, Brokenstar, Clawface, Stumpytail and Boulder were happy to see us.

"Where did you go?" Clawface asked.

"We just explored the Twolegplace" Tangleburr explained.

I nodded, "So far Kittypets are nice, but there are some rouge cats that seem hostile, stay away from them, I think their leader's name is Saphire."

Brokenstar nodded then laid down.

"You alright?" Stumptail asked.

"Yes" he growled.

I laid down with Tangleburr and Clawface.

"Tomorrow we will hunt, and when we heal, we will get revenge on ThunderClan!" Brokenstar snarled.

___________________________________

Woop! Princess, Smudge, Snag, Mowgli and Nutmeg have been introduced, along with Scourge. They all belong to Erin Hunter. Mandi and Saphire belong to me. See you all later
Bye~