Chapter 23 - He Knows

Criticism spot!

MAJOR, MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING.
this chapter will have r**e and homophobia. The se**al acts of the r**e will NOT be described, but the character who is having it happen to them will have their feelings described. If this triggers you, you NEED to skip this chapter. I will comment a TL:DR right next to this warning so you don't miss out on what happened, but so you don't have to actually read something that will upset you. There will still be a ****** where it begins, and if it's triggering then skip the rest of the chapter afterwards.

Crutchie's POV

"It looks like it's been hit by a train!" I laughed, holding up my drawing of what was meant to be a dog to Jack.

"It's not that bad!" He laughed back. Tears started falling down my face from how hard I was laughing, comparing my drawing to Jack's.

"What-" I had to take a second to breathe before continuing, "what the fuck is this?" I pointed to my drawing again, laughing so hard that I fell onto Jack. "I thought you were gonna teach me!"

"I was trying to but you didn't listen!" He wiped tears off of his own face, looking at me.

"Oh my god that poor dog," I sat up again, unable to stop laughing.

"No no no, c'mere let's try again," he grabbed two more sheets of paper, setting them down. I wiped my face once more, taking a pencil and getting ready. "Okay, so, start by drawing it's head-" I burst out laughing again, holding my stomach.

"You have to tell me how to draw its head!" Jack started laughing too, putting his hand on my knee.

"Okay, okay! So..." He paused for a second, his pencil hovering above the paper. He started giggling, sitting up to look at me. "I have no idea how to explain this," I pushed him playfully, rolling my eyes.

"I'm never going to be able to draw a dog," I sighed, laughing at him. 

"Hold on let me try!" He got ready to draw again and started to sketch, and I watched closely. "Okay so see that? Draw like... A hill... Draw a very shallow hill for the top of the head," as horribly as he described it, I did as he said, using his drawing for reference. We kept going for a while, eventually finishing. I sat up to look at my attempt, trying not to laugh.

"I mean... It's not as bad as before," I said, starting to laugh a little.

"It's good!" Jack insisted, smiling at me.

"It's good for a dog with a disease," I laughed, staring at my drawing still. "I will so lose tonight," I said, referring to the game we were playing with the fellas tonight. We were playing this game that Race came up with where someone draws something and everyone else has to guess what you're drawing. 

"I think you'll do good. Just don't draw a dog," he laughed, and I went to jokingly hit him.

"Hey!" We laughed for a bit longer, eventually catching our breath for the first time in a while.

"So... You're sure you're okay with Tommy being there..?" Jack asked, being delicate.

"Yeah, I don't want to let him keep ruining things for me, you know? Plus, if Romeo is still friends with him, even though Race dropped him... I don't want to have to lose Romeo." I said, looking at Jack. "I think you're the one I should ask about it being okay." He laughed a little, looking away from me.

"I'll be fine. Plus, there will be more people there then just Race, Romeo, and Tommy." We had a couple of extra fellas joining us for game night, and so I didn't feel too worried about Tommy trying anything.  "He just definitely won't be on my team." He looked back at me, sighing.