74

RING

RING

RINGGGG

RING RING RINGGGG

"Oh my fucking god...." (y/n) groaned, lifting the blanket off of her head as she reached out an arm to grab her phone. "It's only 5 in the morning who tf-

Not even bothering to look at the contact she declined the call and threw the covers over her head again.

RING

RING

RING

RINGGGGGG

RING

RING RING

"I'm committing arson today..." she groaned, feeling her eyebrow twitch as she grabbed her phone once more, rubbing her temples with her fingers.

"What do you want

"What do you want.." she growled into her phone.

"(Y/n)-chan~"

She sighed, "it's fucking 5 in the morning this better be important." She said, pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"Rude- but anyways let's hang out today, I'll meet you outside of your school in an hour."

"No-, besides I have school"

"I can just write you a note."

(Y/n) deadpanned at the response, "no, please leave me alone."

"Too bad I'm on my way~!"

"You little shi-" before she could even finish her sentence she heard the click, signaling the call was over. She sighed, pulling the covers over her head once more, "10 more minutes then I'll get ready..." she mumbled into her pillow.

"I'm going out..." (y/n) growled, harshly shoving her hands into her pockets.

"What? But we have school in like 15 minutes." Kaminari said.

"Skipping school is prohibited!" Iida said, chopping his hand in the air.

"Existing should be prohibited but here we are.." (y/n) rolled her eyes and she placed a hand on the door knob, "don't worry I'm getting a pass for today, I'll be back..... uhhh. Whenever they decide to drop me off I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait- that sounds dangerous." Hotaro said.

"I agree!" Tsubaka exclaimed from the kitchen.

"It's fine, I'll be safe." (Y/n) said, pushing the door open, "see you in a bit." She walked out the door.