65

(I WILL BE INTroducing my new OC in this chapter, from this point on the story will take a bit of a turn. Don't worry (y/n) isn't going to DIE,

But or the sake of the plot and story we need this OC and to follow the storyline so YEAH

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW OC!)

"Nnnghhhh..." (y/n) groaned, slowly opening her eyes to see the familiar light olive green colored ceiling of her room. Shuffling under her blankets she checked her phone to see the time.

"11:27.." she muttered, turning her phone off and gently throwing the blanket off of her, standing up to stretch, only to feel a piercing pain shoot through her fingers. Gritting her teeth she looked down at her bandaged hands.

"Oh right, the I-Island incident." She mumbled, wiggling her fingers slightly. A gentle knock was heard from her door, it slowly creaked open to reveal her dad who greeted her with a smile.

"So you're finally awake." He chuckled, walking into the room with a glass of water, setting it down on her desk. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine.." she mumbled, "my fingers just hurt... how long was I out?"

"About a week." Her dad said, placing a hand on his chin, "David wanted me to thank you for saving him and his daughter. I'm really proud of you honey." He said gently ruffling her hair, "I know you'll make an amazing hero."

(Y/n) let out a ghost of a smile, "yeah thanks..." her eyes widened in realization, "wait a week?! I have special training for the hero license retake." She exclaimed. If she failed this retake, she had no chance in ever saving Eri, so the thought of missing out practice gave her anxiety.

"Hey hey relax." Her dad said, placing a hand on her shoulder to calm her down, "You're still recovering, I already informed the principal. He's excusing you for this week, if you want practice doesn't end until 8 pm, after you eat lunch you can go."

(Y/n) sighed in relief, placing a hand over her beating heart. "Thanks, and yeah I could use some food."

Her father smiled, "then come on let's go. You're mother's making (favorite food) she was worried sick when we came back."

(Y/n) gripped the handle of her hero case as she walked through the doors of the training arena. Going to the changing rooms she quickly changed into her hero costume and adjusted her new mask, closing the door shut she walked out in the hallway only to bump into someone.

"Oh sorry." A deep voice spoke out as she looked up to see a male student. He had dark bluish great hair and a hero suitcase in his hands.

"No it's my fault

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"No it's my fault." (Y/n) said, brushing herself off.

"Oh no its mine I wasn't looking where I was going." He said looking down at her, furrowing his eyebrows a bit, looking at her up and down trying to figure something out. "Do you happen to know where the changing rooms are?" He asked, looking down at the (h/c) haired girl who blankly pointed at the male changing room that was behind her. "Ah Thank you.."