47

(Okay so like i think it was awhile ago that a bunch of people dressed up as bunny girl senpai so UH yeah I got bored

My oc will be introduced in this chapter ANywayyyyysss)

(Y/n)  stood up from her position against the tree and dusted herself off. Her little conversation with Bakugo made something click in her mind. Ultimately her parents had kept it from her because they were worried. Worried about how she would react, worried about her mental well being, they didn't want her to harbor such guilt when it wasn't her fault. Who's fault was it? Well it was All for one's not hers.

And it took her a week of isolation and a small, yet insightful conversation with Bakugo to make her realize that.

'I probably made them feel even worse now.' She thought to herself as she made her way home. 'Sorry Hitoshi, I'll visit you another time, right now I got to make things straight before things get worse.' Picking up her pace, she jogged her way home.

Opening the front gate and slamming it closed, before stopping right infront of the door. (Y/n) heart was racing as sweat rolled down her forehead and wet the pale blue mask that was on her face.

God she really was the worst daughter. How was she supposed to confront her parents when she literally lost them that she never wanted to see their faces ever again. After that outburst at the hospital what was she supposed to say? How was she supposed to bring it up? Would they be upset? Mad? Disappointed?

"(Y/n)?" She was abruptly cut out of her thoughts when she heard her name being called out. Slowly turning her head, she saw her father making his way towards her, probably came from work.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Her father looked at her, concern painted on his face as she stood still, not uttering a single word to him. Her heart was about to leap from her chest, trying to process what she could say to him.

Her father sighed before softening his gaze on her, "come on, you'll catch a cold if you stay out here too long." He gave her a small smile before placing a hand on her shoulder and bending down to her level. "Honey?"

Like a wave of emotions, (y/n)'s body moved on her own as she crashed herself onto her father. Arms around his waist as she buried her face into his chest, tearing flowing down her face. (D/n)'s eyes were in shock, looking down at his one and only daughter embracing him, and the sounds of small sniffles and cries filled his ears. Almost immediately he dropped his briefcase and embraced her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders in a loving protective manner.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered, inhaling her father's nostalgic scent. The smell that she would always wake up to when she woke up in the morning. "I'm so sorry dad. I'm so sorry I got mad at you. I don't hate you or mom I just..." her words muffled by his shirt as her father softly smiled and stroked her head.

"Shhh it's okay honey it's okay." Her father's soothing voice ringing in her ears as she buried her face deeper into his shirt. "We're not mad, we shouldn't have kept it from you (y/n). We're so sorry. It was  never our intention to keep it from you. It was never your fault don't you ever blame yourself."