36

Bakugo grunted in pain as he slowly opened he is eyes to see he was retrained in a chair. He slowly turned his head to see the (h/c) haired girl who was softly sleeping next to him, hands tied to the back of her chair to prevent her from used her quirk. Her eyes were closed but her cheeks were red with dried up tear marks as a tall dark haired male with burns all over his body reached out a hand and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Don't touch her!" He yelled out, struggling to move in his seat.

"Shut up.." Dabi growled as he removed his hand.

Yeah that was his fault.

"Hey! I said get your hands off of her!" Bakugo growled.

"Let's get down to business.." Shigaraki spoke as the flaming ash blonde turned his glare towards the pale blue haired male. "You, wannabe hero Katsuki Bakugo, I want you and (L/n) (F/n) to join us."

Bakugo smirked, "Tch! If you want me to join so baldy then get on your knees and beg."

Shigaraki frowned and turned towards Dabi who was still looking at the sleeping girl, "Oi, wake her up."

The black haired male slowly nodded as he pat her cheek gently, "Hey... wake up..."

"Wow Dabi must like her," Toga gushed, "but she's so cuttteee!!!!! I want to uncover all her secrets starting with that mask.!"

(Y/n) groaned, and slowly opened her eyes to see the familiar blue ocean pools in front of her. She flinched back, only to realize she was tied down to a chair with her hands tied to the back. Her eyes widened as she say the sad look on Dabi's face.

"You're right Toga," Shigaraki said, walking towards the girl, "lets start with the mask, I think we're all dying to see what's underneath." He reached out a hand as (y/n)'s body shook in fear, tears welling up in her eyes.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM CLEAN FREAK YOU BASTARD!" Bakugo yelled struggling in his chair, desperately trying to go towards the girl.

Shigaraki's wrist was stopped as a hand griped it, preventing him from reaching forward.

"Let go Dabi." He growled.

His blue eyes glaring at him. Shigaraki swiftly took hold of his wrist with his other hand, a pinky lifted in the air.

"Let go before I do something I'll regret."

Dabi gripped harshly on his wrist before he reluctantly let go, giving eyes of worry at the poor (h/c) haired girl who shook in fear, wide eyes and tears streaming down her face.

Shigaraki slowly reached out a hand, only for the girl to turn her head to the side. The pale haired man growled as he took a hold of her face with 4 fingers as he forcefully turned her head back.

"(Y/n)!" Bakugo yelled out as his heart dropped at the sight of the girl.

"Wait!" Dabi exclaimed towards the two as Shigaraki glared at him, "I thought you said we had to treat them as an equal, we're scouting them after all right?" He nervously gulped, hoping that his last attempt to save the girl would work.

"Tch." He harshly let go of her face as he turned to his members, "untie them."

"What? Won't they fight back?" Dabi asked.

"Like you said, we're scouting them, besides, before he goes crazy, our U.A. Student should be smart enough to know he won't win."

"Twice you do it." Dabi tossed the hand cuff keys to the masked man as he held one, walking to the (h/c) haired girl.

"Huh?! Why me?! No thanks!" He said holding the keys crossing his arms over his chest before he sheepishly made his way over to the ash blonde.

Dabi's eyes softened as he bent down behind he girl to unlock her restraints. "I'm sorry..." he whispered as she felt her hands become loose, bringing them forward onto her lap as her gaze fell.