70

(YALL I just got 700 wtf😃

WHERE ARE YALL COMING FROM ADKSJNSAKJD WAT

ITS BEEN LESS THAN A WEEK

But I'm grateful regardless welcome to the family!

Anyways enjoy this drawing I made which was inspired by my busted lip

ANYWAYS back to the story

"Histoshi!"

"What-" he turned around to have a familiar pair of arms wrap themselves around his neck.

He squeezed his eyes shut at the impact, and slowly peeled them open to see his childhood friend in his arms

He squeezed his eyes shut at the impact, and slowly peeled them open to see his childhood friend in his arms. His gaze softened as he wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, as she looked up to meet his eyes.

"Hehe... sorry.. I'm taking part in a program at my school so I'm gonna be here at UA for awhile isn't that great?" She said giving him a closed eyed smile to which he gave back.

"Really?! That's great." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," (y/n) chuckled, "sorry I haven't been keeping in touch, a lot of things have happened recently."

"Ahem."

They turned around to see Hotaro and Tsubaka who had cleared their throats in order to get their attention, giving somewhat of a subtle glare to Shinso who only gave one back as (y/n) slid her arms off of his shoulders.

"(Y/n)-chan who's this?" Tsubaka asked, walking forward and swinging an arm around her shoulders, giving Shinso a look.

"Oh this is Shinso Hitoshi, my best friend." (Y/n) said gesturing a hand towards the purple haired male who only grunted in response.

"Shinso it's nice to see you again." Hotaro said, walking towards the male while reaching out a hand.

Shinso squinted his eyes a bit, trying to remember who the dark haired male was in front of him until he placed a fist on his palm, "Hotaro right? I haven't seen you in awhile." Shinso said, grabbing his hand to shake, giving him somewhat of a harsh squeeze.