64 (700 special part 3)

(Hey! I just wanted to thank y'all for 700 followers, It's insane, like I feel like every week I just gain another 100 followed and thats so insane.

Once again, this won't change the original plot of the story, so just sit back and enjoy!

And once again there will be drawings!)

Kurogiri sighed deeply, pinching the bridge of his nonexistent nose with his nonexistent hand in annoyance. "Would you please explain to me why you a literal child with you?"

He had sent Shigaraki and Dabi out on a mission to sneak into UA academy to get their schedule papers to that they could plan their next attack when all of the pro hero teachers were gone

He had sent Shigaraki and Dabi out on a mission to sneak into UA academy to get their schedule papers to that they could plan their next attack when all of the pro hero teachers were gone. But not only did they fail their mission, but now they had a child with them.

"Well?" His patience was being tested by every passion minute that Shigaraki was not responding, only lightly bouncing the small (h/c) haired girl in his arms.

"We kidnapped her." Dabi bluntly stated, patting the top of the girl's head.

"And why?" Kurogiri tapped his foot on the ground.

"Oh! Who's this?!?!" A bright cheery voice spoke from behind the counter. "Oh! Isn't this (y/c)-chan?" Toga exclaimed, making her way towards the girl and playfully waving a finger in front of the girl who's (e/c) eyes followed her movements. "Aww she's so cute!!" Toga gushed.

Kurogiri sighed in defeat, "at least she's not an actual child, but why is she a child?"

"Apparently that one villain with a quirk to make normal people in children got her." Shigaraki said, gently gripping the girl in his arms, making sure to keep a pinky in the air, away from Toga.

"Shiggy! Hand her over to me!" Toga exclaimed.

"No way." Dabi growled, taking the (h/c) haired girl in his arms, much to Shiggy's dismay, "you're probably gonna take her blood."

"NO!" Toga protested, huffing out her cheeks, "I wanna style her hair! Kurogiri! They're not sharing!!" She whined, pointing at Dabi who was happily smiling with the (h/c) haired girl in his arms, lifting one of her bunny ears from her onesie as she softly giggled in delight.

"Touyaaaa~" she happily said, wrapping her arms around his neck as Dabi chuckled, patting her back gently.

"Toga, promise you won't hurt her." Kurogiri said.

"I wont!!" Toga exclaimed, "I promise!"

Kurogiri sighed turning to Dabi, "come on, let Toga meet her at least."

Dabi clicked his tongue. "No."

"Dabi..."

"..."

"You can play with her after, come on."

"Fine..." Dabi reluctantly handed (y/n) over to the blonde girl who squealed in delightly, gently hugging the girl in her arms. Dabi glared at Toga, "You hurt her, I'll burn you to the ground." He growled.