Omg its the 69th chapter 😩

(Okay kind of a long authors note please read it I'm sorry for it but I just wanted to say.

I really wanna thank you guys for the immense amount of support you have given this book, and it truly means a lot to me.

We've laughed together, we've cried together, we've been through a lot, and I thank you all for partaking in this journey with me.

Currently I am planning on ending this book after season 4

HOWEVER, I know how heartbreaking it is to have a book end, so I am in the process of hopefully adding season 5 in here as well, and based of the release of the anime I may go off the manga if not all of the episodes come out by the time season 4 arc is over.

And if you would like season 5 please let me know! It is going to be long so I am going to make a book two, but after season 5 I will end this book as well as making a separate book for the endings.

So thank you once again and please have a Amajiki fan art I made as a gift

ANYWAYS back to the story!)

"That was awesome!!!" Nejire exclaimed walking up to the three Shiketsu students.

Amajiki, for the first time turned his head to face the students with wide eyes as they casually brushed themselves off with blank expressions. With his mouth agape he looked at the (h/c) haired girl with amazement, a visible bright aura surrounding her. A small blush crept up in his cheeks as he turned back around to face the wall, shoving his hands deeper into his pockets.

"I have to admit you got me there good!" Mirio exclaimed, laying down on the ground, stomach first.

"Oh sorry, lemme just." (Y/n) turned around and placed a hand on his bare shoulder, illuminating a purple glow as Mirio slowly felt his energy coming back to him.

"HAHA!" He happily laughed as he jumped up.

Still naked.

"(Y/n)!" Tsubaka and Hotaro exclaimed, covering her eyes immediately, but they ended up just smacking her face.