55

"Wah~ thanks for saving me back there you guys." Camie said, stretching her arms in the air as (y/n) and Tsubaka finished taking out the last two Ketsubetsu students, leaving them unconscious on the floor.

"Of course," (y/n) peered over her shoulder, glaring at the girl who was casually looking up in the air.

In an instant (y/n) swiftly turned around, and raising an arm, lunging forward, as her hand was neatly wrapped around the girl's throat, pinning her against a broken wall. Her other hand was reeled back, forming a ball of glowing purple energy.

 Her other hand was reeled back, forming a ball of glowing purple energy

"Camie-senpai..." her voice dripped with venom, a shadow covered her eyes, glaring at the girl in front of her.

How did she know?

Well let's rewind a bit.

"Where is she again?" Tsubaka asked, his hands behind his head as they two of them casually walked around the exam arena.

"I'm not sure, but she wasn't with Inasa, or Seiji, so maybe she's with the other UA students and Ketsubetsu class over there." (Y/n) pointed at an area filled with rock and broken buildings, and suddenly a giant vibration erupted from the ground, shaking them off their feet.

"What the-" Tsubaka said, stumbling to try and keep his balance.

"Let's go," (y/n) said, making a dash to the eruption, "either way we can get more points, and that Ketsubetsu guy is there."

Tsubaka's glare hardened, running behind the girl,  "you mean that dirty scum that hugged you at the entrance?" He scoffed, averting his gaze to the side, "how do you know?"

"His quirk was announced awhile ago, something having to do with vibrations." (Y/n) spoke. "God, I can still feel his germs on me." She shivered, her legs running quickly.

Tsubaka chuckled, the wind blowing his hair out of his face, "don't worry after the exam, I'll buy you some soap, I know this really good brand."

"Thanks," (y/n) slightly smiled under her mask, "let's go."

They both quickly made it to the first area, peering through the top, watching the Ketsubetsu student, Shindo, using his quirk to disperse the UA students, dividing them. A certain blonde haired girl caught their attention.

"Look there she is." Tsubaka pointed out to the familiar girl wearing the Shiketsu uniform.

"She seems like she's doing well on her own." (Y/n) said, standing up and patting herself down, "come on let's get some targets." They both slid down the wall, with orange balls in their hands, tag teaming together to get a few hits here and there. Tsubaka using his quirk, clock work, to slow their opponents down as (y/n) drained their energy, using it to make her throws more accurate.