68

(Omg guyssss I was bored and my friend gave me a howls moving castle statue for my birthday so I decided to draw it.

This is a no sketch btw so I just went for it.

ALSO CHILD HOTARO isn't he adorable~

Okay back to the story.

"(Y/n)!!!!" The class exclaimed as happiness started to fill the air.

"What are you doing here?"

"I thought you left us to go to Shiketsu clean freak!"

"Are you coming back to UA?"

"How was Shiketsu?"

"Oh my god we missed you so much!"

"Alright alright relax." (Y/n) said, gesturing for them to calm down. "One at a time." She muttered pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"(Y/n)-chan! We were just talking about you!" Nejire exclaimed walking up to the girl, "where have you been?! Are you not in this class?"

"I-... uh.." she muttered slowly backing away from the third year, overwhelmed by the questions.

"(Y/n)!" She turned to see Mirio who happily smiled down at her. "We're you late to class? That's not very plus ultra of you!" He chuckled loudly.

"(Y/n)....." she then turned her head to see the dark blue haired third year who slightly turned his head away from the wall to give her a nervous smile. (Y/n)'s gaze softened as she gave him a small wave and a ghost of a smile under her mask.

"Amajiki-senpai it's good to see you again." She said with a soft voice that instantly calmed down his nerves.

"I-it's good to s-see you t-too...." he stuttered out, going back to turn to the wall trying to cover his bright red face.

"What are you doing here (l/n)" Aizawa asked, slightly hopeful that she had decided to come back to UA.

"Oh well....." (y/n) muttered out.