1

(This is sort of a diagram to how your characters mask looks like and that will be your hero costume all the way in the top left hand corner. You will always be wearing a mask. Art by me :)

This is not the official version of (y/n) this is just my version of her, the diagram is to show the hero costume and how she looks like with the mask and everything, this is a reader insert so the character can be changed to however you see fit! Most of the drawings are to be a visual representation of certain scenes, hero costumes etc Anyways pls enjoy my book!)

'Tch. This place is covered in germs.' You thought to yourself as you placed your hands inside 2 black medical gloves and pumped a bit of hand sanitizer on them.

Making your way to the gates towards the principals office.

Your family wasn't well known in the hero world, heck they were more or less hardly heroes at all. They had retired early in their prime and chose to settle in early when they first had you.

You refused the idea of being a hero, because why? Its disgusting, too much work, you sweat too much and its too many germs. But your family friend who happened to work at UA some how convinced your parents to attend the school under his super vision.

You were a transfer student. You settled to go to a normal public school to just study and get a normal job. But All might was quick and decided he would try to convince you into becoming a hero.

'This is so bothersome.' You thought as you knocked onto the principals office.

"Come in!" You heard as you pushed open the door.

"Ah (y/n)! I haven't seen you since you were a child." Nezu said hopping off of his desk to walk towards you.

You flinched back as you took out a small bottle of cleansing alcohol and sprayed it in front of you.

'Disgusting germs.' You thought at your furrowed your eyebrows.

"Still the same as a child huh?" He laughed to himself before walking back to his desk.

Handing you a few papers, "You're in class 1-a and since you didn't take the entrance exam through recommendations you will have a practice test today. But knowing you you'll pass." He said.

You nodded as you sprayed the paper a couple times before hesitantly taking it out of his hands and walked out of his office.

'Ugh this place is filthy who cleans this place e?' You thought as you rubbed your arms with your hands shivering.

You made your way to the class. Pulling up your mask once more you scowled underneath it dreading the amount of germs you would be making contact with. Especially with other people. You shivered at the thought.

Once more spraying cleaning alcohol on the door handle you opened the door.

All eyes were on you as you opened the door. Aizawa looked at you with a dead eye as you looked at him with the same life less expression.

"You're the new student?" He said.

You nodded as your eyebrows furrowed.

'Too many people. Disgusting. " you thought to yourself.

"Ah class this is (L/n) (Y/n)." He stated lazily as you gave a small head bow.

"Tch another damn extra." A ash blonde boy said as he glared towards your direction.

"(Y/n) would you like to introdu-" before Aizawa could say anything you had already started to walk towards an empty desk at the back of the classroom seeing that it was the only available seat.