25

(OKAY SO LIKE I HAD THIS IDEA FOR AWHILE, and so i drew baby Shinso and (y/n) cause like they childhood besties. OKAY BUT I LOWKEY BUTCHERED SHINSO HIS HAIR SI KIND OF CONFUSING IM SORRY SKJANDKJNDSK)

(I also wanted to do a male version of (y/n) as well so I hope y'all enjoy I gotta feed my hungry simps, and I'm also kind of proud with how the hands turned out with this one so 🥺 yeah uhhh THATS IT LOL)

(Y/n) slowly nodded her head, 'I wasn't really interested with who you were but okay sure.' She thought to herself as she removed her hand from his grip.

"You've gotten a lot of attention recently, and me and my friends are interested in you!" He gleamed with a toothy smile. A shadow covered his eyes as his cheerful smile turned itself into a smirk.

"I wonder what you're hiding under that mask~" a dark aura emitted from the dark haired male as he slowly leaned towards her. (Y/n) took a step back, cautious of her surroundings as she slowly raised a hand up to her masked face, clasping it over her covered mouth.

"What are you hiding... (y/n)?" He questioned as he started to raised a hand towards her mask. Before his filthy hand could touch the black material over her mouth, she raised a bandaged hand and slapped his hand away from her, her eyes filled with anger as she started to step back.

In a second his dark aura vanished into thin air as he waved his hand, giving her a wide smile, "sorry hehe, I guess I got carried away~" he said backing away from her. "You're just so alluring I couldn't help myself."

'This guys is a fucking creep what the hell?!' She thought to herself as she started to back away and ran. She tossed the bandages somewhere in the shelves as she bolted out of the store.

'Sorry Bakugo, I really appreciate you helping me find these but that creep just had to ruin it. I'll buy it another time.' She thought to herself as she ran out.

Once she was a good distance away from the store she stopped and bent down, placing her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. 'I think I'm far enough right?' She thought to herself looking left and right to see if there were any signs of the dark curly haired male. 'Nope, okay I'm safe.' She thought to herself as she placed a hand over her beating heart.