53

(This is your new hero costume, I'll explain it in the story,

ALSO OKAY I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SLEEP RIGHT? CAUSE I ONLY GET LIKE 4 HOURS OF SLEEP A DAY, SO I TRIED TO SLEEP AT 1 which is pretty early cause I've been sleeping at 4 everyday ONLY TO WAKE UP AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING THINKING I WAS LATE TO CLASS I-

BYE- PLEASE I JUST WANNA SLEEP-)

And you will be having 3 ultimate moves >:D which will again be explained in the story

"Every year, the test is different." Joke said, her chin resting on the palm of her hand as Aizawa sat a few seats next to her, "But there is one thing that'd almost like a tradition for this provisional licensing exam."

The two pro heroes watched at the students ran into the arena, each school dividing itself into each area of the course, some splitting up while the others stayed together as a team.

"As all the high schools around the country compete to pass the provisional licensing exam." Joke spoke. "The only highschool that has lost the advantage of no one knowing their quirks.....The top school whose sports festival is broadcast across the country, showing not just the student's quirks but also their weaknesses and fighting styles...." she glanced over to Aizawa, "your school."

"First test, START!" The buzzer went off.

"If you like your class this year, then you should've told your students." Joke said, "what always happens at the beginning.. the crushing of U.A."

The students of UA were suddenly ambushed by the class of Ketsubetsu, each of their students holding an orange ball in their hands, aiming it towards UA.

" 'the crushing of UA.'" Aizawa's gruff voice spoke out, "there wasn't really a reason why I didn't tell them, but in the end itwouldn't change what they had to do.They just have to overcome everything."

They watched as the students of UA and Ketsubetsu went up against each other, throwing the orange balls, and trying to it their targets.

"A hero is someone who can't turn around a bad situation. In the first place, if they become pros, then everyone will already know their quirks, so I'm sorry, but we look a little further ahead than everyone else." Aizawa spoke.

Joke's face turned into a serious expression, she turned her head to look into the arena, "it's a shame tho," she spoke up, her eyes skimming around the arena until they landed on a certain duo, "you lost (y/n)."

Aizawa's face grimaced at the mention of her name, his eyes subconsciously slowly trailing to the girl who stood next to a male with a ponytail. Joke turned her gaze over to the scarfed male who tightened his grip on his arm.

"You should be worried," Joke said, a proud smirk forming on her face, "(y/n)'s known for being lazy, quiet, not wanting to be a hero," she spoke, looking at the girl who was lazily walking into the arena, "she's never had the chance to push past her limits, so who knows what she has in store for this exam."