2

"What. She just left...." Uraraka said as the door closed.

"She doesn't talk much." All might stated rubbing the back of his head.

"Do you know why?" Kirishima asked.

"Not really. If anything people would assume she's mute, which isn't the case." All might stated placing a hand to his chin to think. "Last time she spoke was back in middle school."

"What?!" A couple of the students exclaimed.

"She hasn't spoken since middle school!??!" Mina asked.

"Yeah and it was only to her parents too." Aizawa said looking dead as ever.

"But she has a really cool quirk!" Midoriya said.

"Whats so cool about it anyways. She's just another extra." Bakugo said. In all honestly he was a bit nervous seeing you do your test. Who wouldn't be nervous. You were literally draining them of their energy and using it against them.

"Bet she could beat you." Mina teased.

"Oh hell yeah!" Kaminari said.

"THE FUCK HELL NO! ID BEAT HER IN A HEARTBEAT!" Bakugo yelled back.

"Now now settle down."All might said trying to calm down the class.

"We didn't get to see how she looked like tho." Iida stated.

"You're right. She kept on wearing that mask all the time." Uraraka said.

"Probably cause she's a germaphode." Sero stated.

"Tch weak. Shes scared of little germs" Bakugo said.

"Well it is cause of her germaphobia but also cause of something else." All might said. He had known you for awhile, ever since you were a child. Your parents were family friends with him and he, as well as other pro heroes would come to visit you often, tho your nature was always quiet. Didn't speak much even as a baby. Never cried and always wanted to clean something or someone. He chuckled lightly remembering how you would always force someone to take a bath before touching you.

But after an incident a couple years back, you had gotten much quieter, too the point where you didn't speak to anyone. Only simple nods and gestures.

"Hey I have a favor for you guys." All might said.

The class looked at him. "What is it all might?" Midoriya asked.

"Young (L/n) doesn't really want to be a hero." He said.

"What?! Why not?! Being a hero is everything!" Iida said.

"Yeah and with a quirk like hers she could do so much!" Midoriya said.

All might chuckled. He wished you would show this much enthusiasm but you didn't. You hardly did.

"I know I know but she finds it bothersome and in her definition 'gross'." He said putting quotation marks in the air. Everyone deadpanned.