58 (special part 2)

(Thinking of dying my hair purple again LOL ANYWAYS>

I drew (y/n) taking off her bloody mask cause- I just wanted to LOL

Also this is kind of a part two of my last special that was a child AU, BUT everyone that we've met before in this story is going to be here, but its gonna be like the same situation SO LIKE

Also yes this one will also have a shit ton of drawings so ENJOY.

"(Y/n)-chan is mine!"

Currently Tsubaka and Hitoshi were having a glaring contest, however, instead of 2 highschool students, it was a child and a teen having a stare down while child (y/n) was behind Tsubaka, trying to reach out to Shinso.

"Hitoshi

"Hitoshi..." she whined, making grabby hands towards the purple haired male.

"Come on kid, she obviously wants me." Shinso sighed, trying to reach a hand over to (y/n) but his hand was slapped away by the child.

"No! Tsubaka turned around to (y/n) with sad eyes, "(y/n)-chan I can buy you all of the hand sanitizer in the whole entire world! So stay with me!" He said, making a big circle with his arms open.

Tsubaka and (y/n) had another run in with the same villain that turned her into a child, but this time, Tsubaka and (y/n) were turned into infants. Inasa immediately brought them to UA hoping that perhaps someone could help them go back to normal before their upcoming test.

Shinso sighed, "Tsubaka please move, you're making her cry."He said, pointing out to the visible tears that were appearing in the corners of (y/n)'s eyes.

"Tch kids." Bakugo grumbled.

"They're so cute!!!" Mina and Hagakure squealed together as a flowery aura formed around them.

"Look at little Tsubaka protecting (y/n)!" Momo exclaimed, a hand on her cheek gushing over the two kids, Tsubaka panicking about (y/n)'s tears as he hurriedly wiped them.

"No! (Y/n)-chan don't go to him! He's a meanie!" Tsubaka exclaimed, hugging the girl's neck, preventing her from moving any further towards Shinso who had his arms wide open.