26

Here (y/n) was sitting in the corner of the pool area hugging her knees to her chest, under the shade of the trees, glaring at her classmates while a purple aura surrounding her form.

How did this happen?

Well lets recap.

(Y/n) was peacefully sleeping in her room, her parents were working so she was home alone which gave her time to sleep. A small smile of satisfaction was planted on her face as she rolled to her side, snuggling into her warm blanket as she inhaled deeply. Her warm fluffy blanket covered her body, providing her warmth as she sighed in relief. It felt amazing.

She had hoped to stay like this for a couple more hours until her phone went off ringing. She groaned as she buried her head deeper into her blankets, not knowing where her phone was an hoping that the person who was calling would give up. The ringing of the phone ceased as she exhaled, going back to cuddling her pillow and closing her eyes.

Then her phone rang again.

Once again she ignored it as she let it ring, screwing her eyes shut as she covered her ears with her blanket so that the sound would start to fade. It stopped ringing and she felt her tense body relax.

Then her phone rang once again.

An irk mark appeared on her head as she threw her blanket aside, feeling the cold air of her room hit her body, as she stomped over, rummaging through her desk to find her phone. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance when she finally retrieved her phone.

It was from Mina.

She sighed as she reluctantly answered, figuring that if she declined she would just call again, Mina was a very persistent person and (y/n) knew that.

The ringing of the phone ceased as she pressed the green button, lifting her phone up to her ear to listen, humming in response waiting for the person on the other side of talk.

But before she could even react her ears were filled with yelling and screaming.

"(Y/n)!! COME QUICK MIDORIYA IS IN DANGER! COME TO THE SCHOOL POOL IN HALF AN HOUR HURRY ITS IMPORTANT!!" Mina yelled into the phone as (y/n) pulled her hand aside so that the pink alien's booming voice wouldn't burst her eardrums.

(Y/n) quirked an eyebrow, about to text her why, but Mina immediately hung up. The (h/c)-haired girl rubbed her temples with her fingers in annoyance as an irk mark formed on her head.

No context? There were no detailed given to her, so what was she supposed to do? Couldn't they find someone else to do it? Why her?

But she then thought back to the day prior, where Midoriya seemed distraught about the villain encounter at the mall. And a feeling or protectiveness slowly crept up in (y/n) as she cursed under her breath to get ready.

She shoved some disinfectant wipes, notepad/pen, and her hero costume into a backpack. She then picked up the roll of tape bandage from her desk, as a soft smile implanted itself on her face, remembering a specific ash blonde who had bought it for her. She placed it in the bag and quickly put on some black medical gloves. Her split finger tips had healed so she didn't deem it necessary to bandage them.

(Y/n) carefully placed the pale blue medical mask on her face and walked out the door, grabbing a small bottle of hand sanitizer from the counter as she shut the door behind her and made her way to school.

She quickened her pace, strutting down the sidewalk until she made her way to the school and towards the pool.

Who knows what was going on there, and if she wasn't fast enough something terrible could happen to that poor green haired boy. She ran slightly until she made it to the pool, swinging open the fence door. Bending over, she placed her knees on her hands, and breath heavily under her mask and sweat dripped down her forehead.