Return of the Kid and Girl

Your POV

(This isn't going to be exactly like  the episode but I'm gonna make this a bit of my own since Jasper and Ava are added in. I put the yt video)

My dad runs over and hugs Henry, Jasper, Ava, and I tightly.

"Ahh! Welcome back Y/n! And buddy!" My dad smiles.

"A little too tight big dog," Henry tells my dad.

"Yeah! I've missed the four of you and Charlotte so much!" My dad grins.

"Think I just heard a rib crack," I groan.

"It's gonna be more than one by the time I'm done with you," Dad says and hugs the four of us tighter.

"All right! Come on!" Mika says and pull us apart with chapa.

"Do not make me get the crowbar," Chapa says.

"It's so nice to see a dude hug another dude with another dude and two girls," Miles says.

"Right!" Bose says, "Bring it in Man!" 

Bose and Miles hug as the girls try to pull us away.

"Okay, it's okay, it's okay," I grin.

"We got this," Henry smiles.

"You might wanna step back," I suggest.

Henry uses his force field and I use my ice shield/ force field to keep Jasper, Ava, and I from getting knocked over.

"Woah! You hate to see it!" Miles grins at my dad, who got knocked over.

Henry walks towards my dad and helps him up

"Hehe hehe, sorry, I got a little emotional there," My dad chuckles and rubs his neck, "it's just that you guys have been gone for a long time and I've been so alone,"

The Danger force kids protest against that.

"Quiet! I'm taking to Henry and #Java!" My dad exclaims.

Of course he's gonna call them that. 

"So what are y'all doing back in Swellview?" My dad asks.

"Henry's dad is graduating from Julliard... dot com and Ava needs to get her stuff out of her old house," I explain.

"No way! Henry's dad is a moron! He could've graduated from Online Harvard!" My dad scoffs.

"Yeah, he's so dumb," Jasper chuckles.

"We're actually here to see you!" Ava smiles.

"Aww! The little birdies flew back to the nest," My dad grins, "Come give mama a big hug Ava,"

"No, no, no, no!" I protest.

"They're back!" My dad grins.

"So how's our old job?" Henry asks.

"You guys go on any sick missions?" I ask.

"Oh man, tons of missions," 

"So many!"

"Cool! Like what? Anything dangerous?" Jasper smirks while trying to help Ava out of Ray's grip.

"We once caught a guy that was stealing books from the library!" Mika smiles.

"Not the books!" Ava grins, "Yea! I'm not a big bookworm but I still do sing and write music,"

"Okay, I was thinking about some sick fights though," Henry says.

"Oooh! We once fought every bad guy in Swellview at the same time!" Miles says.

"Noice! What happened?" I ask with a grin.