Graduation

Your POV 

Outfits: 

Ava and I have our gowns on over our dresses

Ava and I have our gowns on over our dresses. Ava is moving to dystopia with Charlotte, Henry, Charlotte's boyfriend Jackson, and I. Jasper is also moving in with her.  I'm glad I moved here because Jessica would humiliate me in front of everyone.

Henry is at my apartment, smiling at me.

"My princess is graduating from high school," Henry says, hugging me.

"My parents would've said, 'Uggh! Goodbye to my daughter whatever!'" I mock.

Piper graduated early with the other freshmen/sophomores who got to graduate early. Jasper, Charlotte, and Ava are meeting us at school.

(A/n: this may be a short chapter)

~school~

I walk of to the microphone and make a speech.

"Hello everyone, my name is y/n l/n, I moved here during senior year because of the troubles that my parents had, I am the girlfriend and fiancé of Henry Hart," I explain, "It's been such an amazing time here at Swellview high school, meeting new friends, exploring new ideas, and most importantly, learning new things. I met my three best friends, Charlotte Page, Jasper Dunlop, and Ava Parker. Ava lost her brother a few months ago but her boyfriend and fiancé, Jasper, has been living with her ever since. Charlotte's helped me work on homework when I needed it. Henry Hart, my boyfriend and fiancé, has always been the sweetest, caring, loyalist boyfriend to have. Jasper Dunlop, one of my best friends, has always been there for me when I needed it, and that's how he met Ava. Ava Parker, I met her after her twin brother attacked me. We instantly became best friends and she started liking Jasper. Charlotte Page, we met when I was arriving at school for the first time, Jasper greeted me with, 'ooh! Who is this fine lady?' And we did have a crush on each other until Henry and I started dating. Jasper was a little lonely at first but he and Ava started falling for each other. I'm gonna call them, 'the best make out session couple,' Charlotte Page, 'smart best friend,' Henry Hart, 'Best boyfriend ever,'" 

Everyone claps for me. Henry stands up from the bleachers and kisses me.

-later-

Song: "High School Musical"

(from "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" soundtrack)

Henry as Troy, (even though he didn't graduate), Jasper as Chad, Charlotte as solo sharpay, Ava and Jasper as Sharpay and Ryan. Y/n as Gabriella. Jasper as solo Ryan. Jackson and Charlotte as Chad and Taylor.

[Henry:] Whoo!
[Jasper:] Come On!
[Charlotte:] Alright!
[Jasper:] Little louder now!
[Y/n:] Hey!

[Henry, y/n:]
Looking forward from center stage to graduation day
Time to get the future started!
What we leave, what we take with us
No matter what, it's something we're apart of!
We learn to fly, together side-by-side
I just hope the rest of my life
Will feel as good as my