The whole bilsky Family (S5 E10)

Your POV:

It's been a week since I've been feeling insecure. Henry and Charlotte and Jasper comforted me when I was feeling stressed. Anyway, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Schwoz, and I are putting certain foods into a blender as Ray was watching the news. The five of us are on a liquid cleanse that's supposed to help us get night vision after a few days; we read it on the internet, it must be true.

(Your outfit)

(hair is pulled back in a ponytail)

I turn on the blender once we had enough food in it, but we hear Ray says something.

"Huh?" I ask him.

"The pun! The funny, word joke they do at the beginning of the-" 

"Hey! We can't hear what you're saying because the blender is too loud!" Henry screams at Ray and I flinched at his voice.

"Aye, I can feel your spit! When we share things, I didn't mean we could share each other's DNA!" I exclaimed and he ignores me.

"I can't hear the pun!" Ray exclaims.

"Turn it off!" Henry yells and Charlotte turns off the blender, "Sorry Babe!" He says.

I rolled my eyes and wiped his spit off my face.

"That was your best pun yet!" Mary from the news laughs and Ray groans.

"Come on!" Ray complains.

"In other news, police say that a truck full of  Imported Venetian ham was stolen today," Mary begins and I glance at the screen. "Venetian ham is the world's most absurdly expensive pork product, often referred to as the 'Ferrari of ham's."

I sniff a carrot in my hands and let Henry sniff it who nods and I drop it in the blender.

"People say if you try to eat it, a capsule of blue dye will explode."  Trent explains.

"Explosive blue dye, more like explosive-"

Henry switches on the blender right as Mary makes her pun.

"Are you for real?!" Ray asks with disbelief.

"You said you missed the pun so I-" 

Ray cuts me off by zapping the blender, causing Henry to grab my shoulders, Jasper to jump into Charlotte's arms and Schwoz run around the room screaming.

(I was dying in laughter when I put schwoz screaming around the room)

The news ends and Ray gets upset.

"No!"

"Goodnight Swellview!"  Trent smiles as he and Mary get up and everyone greeted and congratulated them.

Ray gets mad and then asks us about the liquid clense.

"What's with all the blending?" Ray asks Henry.