Whistlin Suzie (S5 E2)

This chapter includes something happening with your water powers. Read more to find out :) 

Your POV:

"Hello! I'm Jasper and this is y/n! Today we're going to do the five second banana challenge," Jasper says.

Jasper hands me a banana and we stuff it in our mouths. We're bored and want to do food challenges.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FOOD CHALLENGES?" Ray exclaims.

I spit my banana into a bag and drink some water.

"You guys didn't even watch the food challenge I posted," Ray says.

"I couldn't watch it because I almost threw up!" I say, gaging quietly.

He shows us the food challenge on his phone.

"Hey guys! Captain Man here and I'm going to be doing the sauerkraut challenge," 

He eats the sauerkraut and I look away because otherwise I'll throw up.

~later~

Its around the afternoon and I'm cuddling with Henry as we eat popcorn. Jasper and Charlotte are chasing each other around the room because they are having a sugar rush.

"I wouldn't be able to last a sugar rush, It'll make me throw up." I explain.

"Aww! I don't want you to get sick y/n." Henry says, kissing my head and stroking my h/c hair.

"Guys guess what!" Ray says

"Yes?" We all say

"No emergency today so that means..." Ray says and pauses

"MOVIE DAY!" We all say with Ray.

"Hey Ray?" Henry asks, getting up to look at the crate that was by the elevator. 

"Whats this?" I ask, finishing his sentence, getting up

"Hmm? Theres a note from the vice mayor that says it was a WWII atomic Bomb named wistlin Suzie and can't explode unless active." Jasper says as the crate opens.

"Ahhh!" Schwoz says, jumping into Henrys arms. Charlotte hides behind the couch and Jasper knocks me over and Ray hides behind the couch too.

"Oww!" I say to Jasper, who is laying on top of me.

"Can you get off my girlfriend?" Henry says, lifting me up.

"Sorry y/n!" Jasper says, wiping out the garbage out of my hair.

"Its fine but what if that explodes?!" I say freaking out

"Babe?" Henry says trying to calm me down but I pace around the man cave.

"I don't wanna die! My water powers may have came to me but I want to survive!" I say, sobbing and Jasper hugs me.

I got water powers one day when drinking water ut Henry never knew. Charlotte knows because I was acting strange that day but Jasper doesn't know either.

"Water powers?" Henry asks

"Well with your fast reflexes and Ray's indestructible powers, I got water powers while drinking water. " I explain, sitting next to Henry, "I never told you because I was scared," I say and he rubs my back.

"I'm sorry! I accept you!" Henry says, hugging me.

"Me too!" Jasper says, also hugging me. Schowz and Ray nod.

"Now lets enjoy movie day!" Ray says and we all cheered

While watching the movie, Henry sneezes on me which causes me to spill my Chittles (A show version for skittles) that hit Charlotte, who bumped Jasper and he dropped his chocolate head into Schowz's salsa, which made Ray spill his soda.