Love Bytes (S5 E16)

Your POV

I am at home currently, practicing my piano solo for the Swellview Singing Competition which is in a couple of days. It got postponed because the person who is in charge of calling out the competitors, got sick with this sickness that is going around. I hate being sick, especially throwing up. I know it's part of life but still.

"A million dreams for the world we're gonna-" 

My phone starts buzzing and I stop playing Piano to answer it.

"Hey Henry, whats up?" I say, talking into the phone.

"Hey y/n, we need you at work, we're currently opening up hundreds of Frittle Chips and we need your help." He says and I could hear Jasper yelling in the background.

"Be right over," I say, "Love you bae!"

"Love you too, Princess."

I end the call and grab my backpack. Today my hair is curled today and I am wearing my blue hoodie with blue joggers with white vans.

~Man Cave~

"Hey guys," I say, walking in.

"Uggh! I didn't get it!" Jasper yells and throws a frittle can which hits my head.

"Ow!" I say, falling to the ground.

"Y/n!" Henry exclaims, running to my side.

"Owww," I exclaim, holding my forehead.

"Are you ok-" Henry pauses as he looks at my head, "Uhh, Do we have any ice? Y/n has a bump." 

"Yes, here take this ice pack." Charlotte says, getting one from the cooler.

"Thanks," Henry says, putting the ice pack and helping me to the couch.

We open a couple more frittle cans until Ray returns with a katana.

"Ugh, Still nothing." Charlotte groans and I groan with her.

"You notice anything different?" Ray asks and I raise my eyebrows.

"Haircut?

"Lose weight?"

"Nose job?"

"You got a girlfriend?"

"No, No, No and I haven't been on the date yet. I got a sword!" He says.

Ray runs over and knocks over a pyramid of Frittle cans. Henry grabs me and jumps behind the couch. Jasper gets scared and falls on top of Henry and I. Man is he clumsy.

"Jasper! Why is it every time you fall when scared, you land on my girlfriend?" Henry asks and I groan in pain.

"I'm so-"

"He's very clumsy," I cut him off.

"Yeah but-"

"And awkward," Henry adds, standing up.

"True that, He almost threw up after talking to Ava yesterday." I say as the boys help me up.

Jasper lets go of me in annoyance and Henry catches me.

"Dude!" Henry exclaims.

"No, I got scared when talking to her and I got I threw up after," Jasper says.

"Anyway, Ray! You almost-" Ray cuts Henry off.

"Do you love it?" Ray asks and I hug Henry close, who rubs my back.

"No!"

"Hate it!

"You almost killed y/n!" Henry says, stroking my hair.