(Skip if uncomfortable) Safe Smut Ava and Jasper

⚠️ WARNING: IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP THIS! It takes place in dystopia but the wording is like it happened already ⚠️ I decided not to do a smut scene between you and Henry but I may do it in the future. But it may get weird at some parts and definitely skip this if you're uncomfortable. But PLEASE don't report this chapter! I'm making it appropriate as possible.

Third POV

Ava walked into base with her condoms in her hand. Her friends were all in Swellview and Jasper wanted to have the ultimate make out session. She took a deep breath before walking into the bedroom.

"Hey Jasp!" Ava smiled.

"Hey Babe! You excited for this?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, a bit nervous but as long as it's protected we'll be safe," Ava smiled.

Jasper and Ava sat on the bed and started kissing. They kissed and started making out. Jasper was now on top of Ava. He slowly took of Ava's shirt and kissed her more.

Ava started to fiddle with Jaspers belt buckle to his jeans. She unbuckled his jeans and slid it off. 

Jasper handed her a condom and he used it too. Ava kissed Jasper and he was just about to unclip her bra when she stopped him.

"Jasper...." She muttered and held her stomach.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asked with concern.

"I'm afraid... you're gonna think.... I'm not pretty enough...." Ava muttered.

Jasper puts a hand on Avas shoulder and kisses her cheek.

"You're beautiful," Jasper smiled and they kissed and pulled away to gasp for air.

Jasper put his fingers on Ava's waist and rubbed it. 

Jasper and Ava kissed for another minute.

(⚠️SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE DURING THIS PART! IT MAY GET A BIT WEIRD AND UNCOMFORTABLE AND KINDA GROSS FOR SOME PEOPLE!⚠️)

Jasper slid off Ava's underwear and put his finger inside her clit.

Ava let out a moan.

"Jasper.... don't stop.... it feels so good..." She moaned.

Ava sat up and put her underwear back on. She kissed Jasper for a few minutes and pulled away for air. Jasper sucked on Ava's neck and she let out a moan.  Jasper held Ava by the waist and kissed her stomach softly. She bit his lip and kissed him more.

Ava laid on the bed for a few minutes, moaning in delight. She sat up and kissed Jaspers neck. 

Jasper stroked Ava's clit and she felt her panties get wet.

"Jasper...." Jasper smiled at her because he loved when she called out his name.

"I love you Ava," Jasper smiled and kissed Avas stomach again. 

"I love you too Jasp," Ava smiled and kissed Jasper again.

Ava wrapped her arms around Jaspers neck as they kissed. Jasper slid a finger inside Ava's clit and she moaned. He slid it around and added a third finger. Ava moaned again and it felt really nice.

Jasper unclipped her bra and he sucked on Avas neck which made her let out a moan and she wrapped her legs around Jaspers torso. Ava and Jasper kept continuing to kiss, tongues wrestling inside of the mouth and saliva was beginning to share. 

Ava sat on her knees and faced Jasper on the bed. She ran a hand through Jaspers raspberry blonde hair.

"Your hair is so soft," She moaned as she felt Jaspers soft hair.