Sick Day

Your POV:

It's been 2 days since I got my ice powers. Henry's currently sick with a stomach bug that he caught from Piper. I am going over there to take care of him, hoping I don't get the bug. Jasper and Ava are also coming over to help take care of him. Henry's parents and Piper are out of town because of an Acting Competition for Piper and Henry has to stay home. I walk over to Henry's house. I am bringing Henry some soup and blankets. Charlotte is at home sick because she came over and helped with Piper while Ava, Henry, Jasper  and I went to summit a video of us singing for a contest. She only has a fever though.

"Hey Henry," I smile at my boyfriend, who doesn't look well.

"Hey Princess, I don't want you to catch my bug," He says to me, "I already got it from Piper,"

"Aww, I know but you're my Boyfriend and I need to take care of you," I smile, as Jasper and Ava walk in.

I'm trying my best not to kiss him. I lean in for a kiss but Jasper holds me back.

"Nope, not today," Jasper says and I pout.

"Awww," I pout and Ava rubs my back.

I feed Henry some chicken  noodle soup. He doesn't look so good right now. 

"Babe, my stomach hurts," Henry complains, holding his stomach and groaning.

"Do you need to throw up?" I ask him, while rubbing his back.

"Yes, I don't want you getting-" he pauses when he runs to his bathroom, hand over his mouth. I follow him in as Jasper and Ava take down the soup dish and wash it.

Henry starts throwing up and I rub his back and kneel beside him. I don't want to get sick but I need to take care of my boyfriend.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask Henry.

"No, you shouldn't help me because-" he throws up again and I rub his back and look at him with sorrow.

"I need to help you because I care for you, just like you do for me when I'm sick," I explain, patting his back.

"Yeah but you have long hair and I always hold your hair so it doesn't get in your-" he lets out a giant cough and looks like he has a lump in his throat. I patt his back softly. 

"Here, we'll get you a trash can so you don't have to get up every time." I explain and help my boyfriend to his bed. I want to cuddle with him but I don't want to get his germs. 

"Okay," he says and I pull the covers over him.

"Jasper, Ava, can you bring me a garbage can?" I ask the couple as they walk upstairs.

"Sure thing," Jasper smiles.

"I'll go with you-" Ava says but Jasper stops her.

"I don't want you getting sick Ava," Jasper says .

"Awww," she pouts, "I don't want my best friend getting sick," 

"I don't want either of us to get sick," I say and Jasper nods.

I try not to kiss Henry but I am about to but Ava stops me.

Henry starts throwing up again. I sit on the side of his bed and rub his back.

"Are you okay Henry?" I ask him.

"No, my stomach hurts and I have a headache," he whines.

I ruffle his hair. I just wanna cuddle with him but I'll risk myself getting sick.

"Here, I'm going to grab you some water okay?" I say to Henry, who is leaning against his pillow, groaning softly.

"Okay y/n," He says.