Ava's Birthday Celebration and Ice powers 🥳 🧊

Your POV

I'm currently at home, getting ready. I throw my hair into a messy bun, wear a red sweater with a white t-shirt underneath, black leggings and some boots. I walk downstairs to see my shirtless boyfriend make me breakfast. He slept over last night since I was sick with food poisoning.

"Good morning Princess," He smiles.

"Morning babe," I smile, kissing his cheek.

"I'm making your favorite, the potato, bacon skillet."

(Its my favorite but if it isn't your favorite just pretend it's toast or something:)

"Awww thank you baby," I say, 

I walk to the couch and put on Drake and Josh. Today is Ava's birthday and we're going to surprise her. Charlotte is at Ava's house and helping with vocals.

"I can't wait to surprise Ava, even though Trevor has another year of boarding school, I get to see my best friend without her idiotic brother." I smile.

Henry grabs the pan of our skillet and sets it on the table.

"This smells delicious Babe," I smile at my boyfriend.

"You're welcome," he kisses my lips and we start eating.

~After breakfast~

We finish eating our breakfast and get ready to leave. My phone starts to ring and plays a recording of Henry and I singing "A million dreams,"

"Hello?" I say into my phone.

"Hey y/n, Ava is here doing her vocal lessons, are you guys heading to the Man Cave yet?" Charlotte asks.

"Yeah, Henry and I just finished eating breakfast and are heading out now," I say and Henry wraps an arm around my waist.

"Good, thanks for letting me know," She says and I could feel her smiling through the phone.

"Click," we both say and I end the call.

~Junk and Stuff~

Henry and I arrive at work where we see Jasper at the cashier.

"Hey Jasper," I smile.

"Hey y/n, hey Hen," he smiles back and I walk to give my best friend a hug. 

(I found out how to write on my phone and the gif says it's from fuller house

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(I found out how to write on my phone and the gif says it's from fuller house. I never watched it before but I really like sitcoms and I might start watching it soon)

"Ava is going to love this," Henry says, hugging Jasper and I.

We walk towards the back and go to the elevator. I remember the first time Ava went down this, she almost threw up. 

"Hey boys, hey y/n," Ray greets.

"Hey Ray," I greet back.

"Okay, Charlotte is currently at Ava's house helping Ava with vocals. So we have a few hours to set up her birthday party." Jasper explains.