Jasper and Ava's fighting to make up

Ava's POV

(I'm sorry but their relationship isn't always gonna be kissing and hugging)

I'm at my house back in Swellview right now. I'm going through some things right now. I've been ignoring Jasper but not for a bad reason. I told him I needed some alone time for a while but he's been wanting to help me. I've been getting these hate notes at the community college I go too. I've told y/n and Charlotte but I haven't had the guts to tell Jasper. I've also been having really bad stomach issues because of my Esophageal cancer. Jasper isn't at my house right now and I haven't had the guts to tell him I've been throwing up every night for a week.  I don't want him worrying about me. Although y/n and Charlotte have been kind enough to come over and take care of me.

I'm at my house right now with Charlotte and y/n.

Your POV 

I'm at Ava's house with Charlotte. Ava's been sick and throwing up for the past few days of the week. But it's just her Esophageal cancer acting up. 

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" I ask, handing Ava some water.

"I don't know, I'll get the door," Ava says, standing up from her couch.

Ava walks to the door and Jasper is standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"J-Jasper?" Ava stutters. 

She puts on a fake smile and Jasper looks at her with concern.

"Ava, I know you needed some time alone but I just wanted to check up on you, may I come in?" Jasper says

Ava holds her stomach and covers her mouth. Jasper sets the flowers down and puts a hand on Ava's shoulder and another hand on her arm.

"Are you okay?" Jasper asks with concern.

Ava shrugs Jaspers hands off and runs to her upstairs bathroom. Henry was in the guest bedroom. He comes out and sees us standing around.

"What's going on?" Henry asks and walks over to me.

"I think Ava's sick again," I sigh.

Jasper walks towards the bathroom and opens the door. He closes it and Charlotte, Henry, and I share a confused look.

Ava's POV

I'm currently throwing up, clutching the toilet seat with a death grip. I feel someone lift my hair and rub my back. I look behind me and see it's Jasper.

"J-Jasper?" I mutter.

"Avs, we need to talk, but first are you okay?" Jasper asks.

I don't answer and continue to heave.

After what seems like forever, I stop throwing up. I flush the toilet and wipe my mouth. I sit beside Jasper, who was kneeling down next to me.

"Why haven't you been talking to me? Is something going on? You know you can tell me anything," Jasper says.