Massage Chair (S5 E18)

Ava's POV

I'm in the Man Cave with Jasper, Charlotte and Schwoz. I got a job here yesterday because of y/n. I get to see Jasper more since I'll be working with Charlotte. I promised not to tell the secret about Girl Danger, Kid Danger or Captian Man. Aka Y/n, Henry and Ray.

Y/n, Henry and Ray are out fighting Slappy Pete. I am cuddling with Jasper on the couch.

"You know what I love?" Jasper asks us.

"What?"

"Me?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, Ava but I also love doing nothing." Jasper says, kissing my cheek.

"Yes," Charlotte agrees.

"It's my favorite hobby," I sigh.

"The best thing ever," Schwoz smiles.

"You know what's better?" Charlotte asks.

"Yes?"

"What?"

"Nothing?"

"Nothing!"

"True," I smile as the tube alarm blares.

"Girl Danger, Captian Man and Kid Danger are back, Quick, pretend you're working," Jasper gasps.

I run to the monitor with Charlotte while Jasper and Schwoz pretend to make a potion. Henry and y/n come down the tubes. they both have handprints on their cheeks.

"Hey, y/n and Henry!" I smile at them

Your POV

We just got back from the mission from fighting slappy pete. Henry and I got slapped with his fingers and a hot dog.

"What happened to your cheeks?" Charlotte asks, concerned.

"Slappy Pete slapped us with his fingers and a hot dog," I explain.

"Where's Ray?" Charlotte asks.

Ava and Jasper are on the couch, making out.

"He's gonna be here with a surprise," Henry grins, and I wink at Charlotte.

"JASPER!? STOP MAKING OUT WITH AVA! SHE ISN"T YOUR CHEW TOY!" I exclaim and they pull away.

"But she tastes like cherry," Jasper reasons.

"And he tastes like sugar," Ava adds.

"Fine, I mean, Henry and I do that sometimes," I say and Henry rubs my back.

Henry and I blow a bubble and change into our normal clothes.

"What's the surprise?" Ava asks, drinking her water and walking to us.

"Lets just say you can sit in it," I smile.

"Chair?" Ava questions.

"Uh, Chair?" Jasper asks.

"Is it a chair or a stool?" Charlotte asks.

"I was also gonna say that," Schwoz agrees.

Ray walks in with the chair covered with a sheet.

"Achoo!" I sneeze.

"Bless you babe, you feeling okay?" Henry asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just allergies." I say and he kisses me on the cheek.

"Who can guess whats under this chair?"

"Chair!"

"Chair!"