My Dinner with BigFoot (S5 E12)

Your POV

Jasper, Henry, Charlotte, Ray and I are in the Man Cave doing a haircut chain. Henry is lasering Jaspers hair, Ray is lasering Henry's hair, Charlotte is lasering Ray's and I'm lasering Charlotte's hair.

When Charlotte and I walked in the man cave, the boys were chatting 'haircut chain' and we decided to join them. The boys were up all night playing video games and eating popsicles. Charlotte and I were at my apartment, eating snacks and watching an iCarly marathon all night and also played video games too.

Most girls will gossip and talk about boys, but Charlotte and I were trying to get a high score so we can beat Henry and Jasper. No, Charlotte and Jasper are not dating, but they're close best friends. I'm that girl who likes watching movies, beating up my boyfriend and sometimes talking about boys.

"How's it looking, Henry?" Jasper asks Henry as he is lasering his hair.

"Looking good, how's it looking Ray?" Henry asks Ray, who was lasering his hair.

"Looking oh-kay!" Ray says and Henry laughs.

"How's it going Charlotte?" Ray asks Charlotte.

"I do not know what I'm doing," Charlotte tells him and Ray turns to her.

"What?! Why would you mess with the Man Mane if you don't know what you're doing?" Ray asks her.

"You told me it didn't matter," She protests.

"When did I say that?" Ray asks and I lower the laser from Charlotte's curls.

"Ten minutes ago," I remark, "When we walked in and say you idiots dancing around chanting, 'haircut chain! Haircut chain!'"

Flashback; ten minutes ago

Charlotte and I walked into the man cave to see My boss, my boyfriend and my best friend dancing around and chanting 'Haircut chain.'

"Hey, y/n and Char! We're gonna cut each other's hair!" Henry exclaimed and Charlotte and I shared a look.

"With lasers!" Jasper added

"You two in?!" Henry continued and I smiled.

"Uh, Yeah!" I giggled and went up to them.

"I don't know how to give a haircut with a laser," Charlotte told us, and I shrugged.

"Who cares?!"

"Doesn't matter!" Ray grinned at her and She shrugged.

"Then okay,"

The boys began to chant again and I giggled as they danced and shot their lasers.

That is my idiot best friend, boss, and boyfriend and I love all of them.

End of flashback; Present time

"That didn't happen," Henry protests, and I give him a look.

"Yes, it did," I argue.

"Who are you gonna believe, girls?" Ray questions us, "Your own flawed memories or watching iCarly, playing video games, and staying up all night eating snacks?"

"Excuse me?" I snarl but Charlotte holds me back.

"I meant Charlotte," Ray says and she raises her eyebrow.

"Well, it's not a tough choice," Charlotte mentions and I grin.

"Exactly," Henry laughs and does a handshake with Ray. "Popsicle Boys!"

"Oh and Henry? You might wanna look where you're lasering," I advise Henry, who isn't paying attention to Jaspers's hair.

"You better look where you're lasering-Ah!"