Remember the Crimes (S5 E36)

(The song brings back so many memories, nostalgia and I remember hearing it in Roblox. I haven't hear it since like 2017-2018 ish.) Also some of these wording aren't in other chapters because I'm watching the episode as I write. Also I'm not gonna do all the scenes from the flashback because it's gonna be a lot of writing. But this will maybe be long though. My goal is 10k words for a chapter in any of my books, not including always by your side because that's already completed.

Third person POV

Henry, y/n, and Piper are stuck in the elevator at Junk N' Stuff.

"Uggh! It's stuck!" Henry groans.

"While we're waiting, what don't you tell me about the stuff that's happened before I knew you were kid danger," Piper says.

"And also tell us about things that happened before we started dating," Y/n says.

Suddenly the elevator opens.

"Finally!" Henry exclaims.

"I guess we don't have to sit around and talk about memories," Y/n says.

Suddenly, they hear a noise.

"What the dust?" Piper asks.

"Probably just some mole people," Henry says.

"Yes," Y/n agrees.

"Mole people don't exist!"

"Yes they do!" Henry argues.

"They were at your house," Y/n says.

Flashback

"Mole people are everywhere,"

"You moles  gotta get out of here," Y/n says.

Henry and Y/n are fighting the mole people with Ray. Piper is sleep texting and Henry gets punched.

End of flashback 

Henry gives Piper a look and Y/n smiles.

"How did I miss that?" Piper asks.

"You we're sleep texting," y/n says.

Your POV

"What else did I miss?" Piper asks.

"A lot of stuff!" I say.

"Tell me everything!  Including the stuff about before you started dating Y/n and before I knew you were Kid Danger," Piper says.

Flashback 

"Let's blow some bubbles and fight some crime," Little Henry says.

(Give me a moment. Henry was so tiny and short)

Henry explains every time that he and Ray have blown a bubble together. He also explains the ones that he started doing with me. Henry also explains the cartoon that they got made for Captain Man and Kid Danger. Funny dances that He and Ray have done. The time when I was gaining my water powers and Ray was at the honey factory, groaning after eating a bunch of frozen yogurt. He also explains the first time they fought the time jerker. His first mission ever saving Ray from the toddler. He and Ray jumping through the window at the clock tower. When He got flabber gassed and was controlled by Charlotte. When it was his, Henry's birthday and we went to the blood bank. My 'father' telling Ray that nothing could stop him. When Ava and her future self had to fight off the Dark Shadow. When he and Ray went to space because there was hostages. The toddler making sand angels. Ray getting kidnapped by a bunch of villains and phoebe thunder man helping Henry fight. When He and Ray jumped out of an airship. When henry had to learn about Puerto Rico history. Ray tossing a man into Henry's fridge. Bigfoot scaring off Mitch Bilsky. When Ray ate the green glowing balls from Whistlin Suzie. When I fought  the virus that took over my 'dads' body. Ray getting controlled by Jasper. Ray kicking some goon from getting Christmas trees in his area. Swellviews got talent and when some dude shot a ninja star. When a Random dudes arm was on fire at Junk and Stuff. Henry and Ray falling into two holes. Henry zapping Schwoz, who was dressed as a thug. Henry and Ray zapping a Frittle Factory worker in border town. Henry and I zapping two Rob Mosses at Joss Mosses 16th birthday party. Henry zapping Jasper when he woke up after thinking he, Jasper, found out the Kid Danger secret. When Halley zapped us in the man cave. Henry, Ray, and I zapping Stupid Jeff at the blood bank. Henry zapping the Game Shaker kids, Babe, Kenzie, Triple G, and Hudson. Henry zapping some dudes on a spaceship. Henry and I zapping thugs at my apartment. Schwoz zapping some dodgeball women who was counting money. Ray falling out of the ManCopter, Henry and I doing backflips and accidentally zapping Patina. When I was being attacked by a lion when Jasper was trying to Save me.  Ray being hit by a space rock. Punching moments, Henry getting kissed by a bad girl,  Henry getting Ray back home from the musical curse, Ray punching Drex, the earthquake from when we blew the Man Cave up.  Henry saving Bianca and kissing her after being trapped in a broken elevator. The three of us, Ray, Henry, and I, all sweaty from climbing the stairs. Ray's 'I'm okay' moments.