Ava Parker 2.5 and Dystopia chapters info

Ava Parker.

Middle name: Olivia

Family: Aunt Alyssa (alive) Trevor (decreased) Mom (decreased) dad (decreased)

Friends:

Y/n L/n (Best friend)

Charlotte Page (best friend)

Henry Hart (good friend)

Jasper Dunlop (Best friend/ fiancé)

Schwoz (friend)

Ray (friend)

Love interest:

Jasper (boyfriend/fiancé)

Portrayed by Isabel May: 

Powers: Ice, sleep fighting

Ava has stomach issues and Esophageal cancer which means that she throws up or has nausea at times. She takes special medicine of it. She sometimes throws up blood and has difficulty swallowing but her medication helps her.

Personality: Kind, Loyal, Dedicated, Brave, sarcastic, shy, sensitive, loving, funny, beautiful, sweet.

Ava is continuing her singing and dating Jasper still. She is y/n and Charlotte's best friend. Shes excited to live with her best friends and fiancé in dystopia. She and Jasper enjoy making out together and always be careful. She might have some bad times with Jasper but they always will make up the next day.

Favorite movie: HSM 3

Favorite Show: HSMTMTS

Favorite show to watch with Jasper: Drake and Josh and HSMTMTS 

Dystopia information:

Chapters I'll be doing:

1.graduation- this will take place before Ava,Charlotte, Jasper, Jack, Henry, and You move to dystopia even though you did in Fate of Danger pt 2.

2. First Dystopian crime- including lots of fun action with Jaspers Spanish sleep fighting and Ava's Self defense gymnastics sleep fighting too.

3. Safe smut of Jasper and Ava and maybe you and Henry

4. Return of the Kid and Girl from DF

5. Jasper and Ava's fight to making up (I'm sorry if you love this ship 😢)

6. Kidnapped in dystopia

7. Food poisoning 

8. (Hour long special hopefully) The mysterious girl 

9. #Java Wedding

10. #ReaderxHenry's wedding

11. Rated 13+ Ava and Jasper s3x but it'll be appropriate to see

12. Rated 13+ Reader and Henry s3x but it'll be appropriate to see

13. Pregnant 

I'll do more but I haven't figured out what kind of chapters I should do.

Also Charlotte is dating a boy named Jackson. I'm not going to do a wedding on her and Jackson  but she will be in the pregnant chapter.