1. The Flashback!

4 years ago....

Author's POV:-

"What do you want from me?", the man said to the person on the other side of the phone call.

"Nothing much. Just your not so needed life.", the person replied with a psychotic laugh.

"Please leave me! I beg you. My family needs me! Please!", the man begged for mercy.

The person laughed and said, "What if I say you won't die alone? I can atleast help you by killing everyone in your house, so that you won't die with a burden."

The man's eyes got filled with tears. He began to think about all the ways he can save his family.

Meanwhile his wife who was hearing all the conversation from behind is standing like a stone.

She has no life left inside her. But one thing she knows is that she have to save her three children.

The person on the other side of the phone call was getting impatient by the silence.

"What happened? Thinking of running somewhere else?" He chuckled evilly "No dude! As I will cut the call here your doorbell's gonna ring and counting of your last breath will start."

The man shouted "You can't touch my family!! I will not let you live! You monster!! You'll die too!"

The children upstairs came down after hearing their father's shouting.
"Dad! What happened?", the 19 year old boy asked worried.

"Nothing son. Everything's fine." The man wiped his tears and said, faking a smile.

The boy's twin sister saw her mother standing with an emotionless face. She knew something was off.

Her cheerful parents, whom she never even saw arguing were now crying and scared.

She shook her mom and asked, "Mom! I know something's wrong. What is it? Tell please." Now her mom started crying not being able to hold her emotions in front of her children.

"Princess, you have to take your brother and sister and go to your grandma's house now." She said wiping her tears which were continuously flowing down.

"But mom why?", her youngest 18 year old daughter asked, not understanding why there's so much of intense environment.

"That's my decision! You have to obey it! Go! Now!" Their mom shouted.

All three of them were shocked, they knew something very serious is going on. Their mom never shouted at them.

The man who was watching and hearing all this from afar said quietly, "My darlings, do what mom's saying. We are doing this for your own good. Remember your mom and dad love you. They never wanted to leave you."

The twins were aware of the problems their family had with the mafias.

They internally guessed that it's because of them. They knew what the consequences might be.

But the youngest daughter who was never been told about anything, who was brought up with great care, was unaware of everything.

They all never even let a stone hurt her. Being the oblivious one she is, she wasn't able to get what is happening around her.

The twins got ready with the essentials they needed to carry and were downstairs with a bag to bid their probable last goodbye to their mom and dad.

Their mom and dad kissed their foreheads one by one. "Take care. We both love you, our precious." Their mom said while wiping her tears.
.
.
.
.
.

The siblings were on their way to the very small cottage of their grandma.

They reached her cottage and saw that their grandma was not there. Probably went to bring vegetables or something from the store.

"Go sleep sweetie." The twin sister said caressing her one year younger sister's head.

"But I don't want to. I want you both with me." She sobbed and whined. She always wanted love and attention as she was the youngest.

"We will be back, okay?" The boy said, smiling assuring her.

"Promise?" She wanted them. She needed them. She couldn't be alone and that too when she saw her mom and dad in that miserable state.

"We promise. Now go sleep." The elder sister replied and patted her.

"Mom and dad will be okay?" She asked softly to her siblings.

The twins looked at each other not knowing the answer themselves.

"They will be." Their brother faked a smile. Feeling sad to keep his sister in vain.

"We will save them." They both assured.

They walked towards the gate and closed it back them.

They carried some knives with them. They knew it might be a stupid move but they can't help.

They didn't want to sit back and watch their mom and dad die.
.
.
.
.
.
The twins reached their house to see a horrific scene infront of them.

Blood gushing out from their house's open doors. They ran inside to see the body of their lifeless parents lying on the floor.

They saw some men and a suited one whom they guessed as their leader, with guns in their hands.

"WHAT YOU BASTARDS DID TO OUR MOM AND DAD?!!" the boy said with full rage even if he knows what the result will be if he fought them.

His grip on the knife got tighter. A man tried to approach him but got his hand sliced in return.

The suited guy chuckled. He was irritated. He wanted it all to end soon.

"You wanna know what I did to them?" He laughed.

The sound of gunshot roared in the neighborhood and two more lifeless body added to other side.

"This is what I did."

A girl slept, thinking she was a few kilometres far from her family. Not knowing they were more far than that.

She not only lost them but herself too in the process.

She still remained their oblivious child.
.
.
.
.
.

Fours dead bodies found in the neighborhood. The bodies are stated to be of two couples and their twin children.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:-

I unpublished it. Sorry for that. I wanted to make it a bit sensible. At first it was fully stupid.

Hope it makes sense now.

Thank you.💜