Chapter 47

CSS 47| The Seductress and Vixen

“The heck are you wearing?” A voice suddenly appeared. I felt relief. “Bikini? It's not appropriate on the theme.” Dorothy crossed her arms, her brows were knitted.

Ivory irritatedly wrapped her body with the robe and quickly went to the dressing room again. I glanced at Dorothy and with thankful smile. “Salamat buti nalang dumating ka..”

“Ganiyan ba talaga iyan sayo?” She asked, I nodded. “What a desperate move, I saw myself on her but I didn't intend to ruin someone's relationship and that's made her worst. ” She said and went on the venue and position herself while waiting for Ivory. “By the way, Deiry is coming here. I called her, I need for my bestfriend support.” May mouth gaped open, fuck.

A wide smile plastered on my lips upon hearing Deiry's name. “Hmm, salamat..” Dorothy didn't talk instead she winked at me.

Ilang oras rin naming siyang hinintay hanggang sa maging handa na ito. All things were set up, no need to double time. We started the photoshoot from swan to angel to different types of pose and clothing. Everything went well not until Dorothy fainted.

“Miss Felipe!” Her manager shouted and immediately rushed on her direction. It was chaos.

“Ihiga n'yo muna dito si Dorothy,” I instructed them. Kumuha sila ng pamaypay at pinaypayan ito. Sinabi ko ring huwag muna silang magsipunta dito sa dahil baka mas lalong maging malala ang sitwasyon.

All of us were worried. I felt a hand touching my shoulder. “What happened?” I was stunned hearing Deiry's voice she hurriedly checked Dorothy's being. “Fatigue?”

“Hindi ko alam, ” she sighed. “Mamaya siguro gigising din. ” She said. Lahat ay problema maliban kay Ivory na nakataas kilay kay Deiry. Mukhang napansin iyon ng girlfriend ko kaya't tinignan din nito si Ivory.

The atmosphere between them was too heavy, I gulped. Deiry rarely know the word patience, “do you have problem with me?” Ivory asked raising her brow. “Taga pulot ka na pala ng kalat ko...”

Deiry boredly stood up, “yeah, didn't you know basurera ako dati noong nakaraang buhay ko.” Walang pake nitong sabi, napanga-nga si Ivory. I face palmed this is what I am talking about.

Crossing her arms she talked. “Dierde Pyry Achlys Viñedez––” Deiry cut her off.

“––Why completing my name? May recitation ba?”

Ivory glared her. “––pangalan mo palang masama na ang dulot.” She looked at Deiry head to toe. “No wonder why you settled yourself on my man. ” Anito.

Agad akong pumagitna sakanila, gusto ko nalang hilahin paalis si Deiry pero hindi ko magawa ngayong nakikita ko kung paano ang reaksyon nito. “Bakit naging kayo ba ni Rossweisse?” Oh, fuck. Someone help! This is an emergency. “You know Ivory Catalina fucking Aguilar. We're both empowered women, both educated but the things differ us from each other is I know my worth. I wont settle myself ruining someone's life just to steal my man again that I once left without saying any words.” Her fierce eyes reflected with an unknown emotion. “I won't stoop so low, I hate lowering my level just to argue with someone who's being stuck on the past and can't even move on.” I held Deiry's hand to calm her down.

“You're a snake Deiry! A fucking snake! Mang-aagaw! Umalis lang ako nakasalisi ka agad!” Ivory shouted.

Deiry shrugged her shoulders off like it was nothing. “At saka mo nalang ako ulit awayin kapag hindi na ganyan ang rebat mo. Bulok masyado.”

“Stop!” Ani ko, agad na tumigil si Ivory na akmang sasabunutan si Deiry. “Calm down! Bakit ba kayo nag-aaway?!” I sighed.

Dumating agad ang director, they immediately attended Dorothy. Problemado na rin ang manager nito, “paano na iyan? Sinong papalit kay Miss Felipe? Kailangan nating matapos ngayon ang shoot...” Anito. Wala sa sariling napatingin ako kay Deiry.

She could be the substitute of Dorothy. “W-Why are you looking at me like that?” She nervously asked. “N-No!” I chuckled at her reaction. Na para bang takot na takot bihisan ng maganda.

I gave her my pleading look, I even signalled the other staff to help me convince Deiry. “Love, please.. ” She looked away. “Maawa ka naman sa akin..” Pagdadrama ko.

“Ma'am please! Ilang lang naman po!” The manager said.

I grinned at my success when Deiry let out a frustrated sighed. Like she's looking me with I-have-no-choice-left expression. I can also sense that she's cursing me non-stop.

“Fine!”

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Focusing my lenses I captured them both. They are posing side to side emphasizing their dress and face. Ivory was wearing a fairy theme gown that hugged her curves and highlight her angelic face, she looks so innocent. While Deiry on the other side wearing a fierce dress who revealed her collar bone and her bare shoulders, she looked uncomfortable with her get up. Her make up even made her features rough, with a  black beads decorated on her witch cap.

“Perfect!” I said while looking at the pictures with amusement. “Look..” The manager clap her hand looking so proud at the outcome.

Agad na umayos ang dalawa at naglakad papalapit sa akin. Deiry took a step backwards that made us frown at her. “You look beautiful this job really suit on you. Great job..” She said that made Ivory stunned.

With a confuse look she asked. “Is that an insult? Are you insulting me?”

Deiry shooked her head. “It doesn't mean I praise and complimented you it has a hidden meaning.. Hindi ba pwedeng pinuri kita dahil magaling ka? Hindi ba pwedeng sinabihan kitang magaling dahil iyon ang nakikita ko? I told you, I hate dragging someone down. Uplifting each other won't hurt...” She said and turned her back at Ivory.

That's what I like about Deiry, if she wants to say it then she will. I know that she mean it, there's no other meaning behind. The Vixen who's always had a bad temper praise the seductress. 

“Sino pong mas maganda sa dalawa?” Biglaang tanong ng isang make up artist dahilan para manlaki ang mata ko. “Iyong photographer ang tanungin natin!” I gulped hard.

Huh? Paano ako napasok sa sitwasyong ito? “Sagot na sir!” Anila.

I awkwardly laughed. “Si Deiry girlfriend ko eh..” I uttered those words but I didn't stop myself from staring at Ivory.. She's beautiful, walang pinagbago ganiyan pa rin ang itsura niya mula noon.

I suddenly remembered the first picture I captured the picture entitled Mariposa. If she didn't left me is there a chance that we are still together? If she told me everything, will it be better?

“Si Deiry ang sinasabi mong maganda pero na kay Ivory ang tingin mo. Iyong totoo, gago ka ba?”

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
#The Seductress and Vixen