Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Emily's POV

"Truth or Dare?" My not so sober blonde friend, Quinn asked me.

"Dare" I answered her while I drank the last drop of alcohol on my cup. I suddenly felt my confidence rising up. If this is what it feels to drink alcohol. I would like to drink it everyday. Everyday even school day. Did you know we students must got to school every weekdays? Especially smart kids like me. Heehee. Wait what are we talking about? Oh and am I even talking to anyone? Gawd. I might be drunk, No I'm not. If I'm drunk I wont be able to count my fingers. I started counting my fingers one, two, four or was it six? Oh crap. I am drunk.

"I want you to kiss the hottest guy here not on the cheek, but on the lips." She said while laughing like a madman. Note to self, remember not to let Quinn drink lots of alcohol, EVER-. Oh yeah. I forgot about the dare.

"You naughty naughty woman." I said whilst standing up and sitting on the lap of the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life. Blonde hair, mint green eyes, cute kissable lips. Yeah kissable. Like hersheys kisses. I wonder if they have kisses here. With almonds I hope. "Do you have kisses?" I blurted making the guy I was sitting on laughed making the sweetest voice I have ever heard. "Yeah, I have lots of kisses princess. But only if I am the hottest guy in here" He said while creating the most beautiful smile. "Well I hope you have lots of them. Even though you've been kissing Queen Bitch and all , You're the hottest guy here. I have no choice" Then after that I kissed him. Not on the nose, not on the forehead, and not on the cheeks. I kissed him on the lips. Lips that tastes bittersweet.Sweet but bitter just like hershey's dark chocolate. Lips that are so soft. Lips that were made from me. Like it was created to be kissed by mine. He snaked his arms on my waist to pull me closer and my hand automatically went to his hair, pulling us possibly closer to each other. Then after all the kissing I remembered. THIS WAS MY FIRST KISS.

Oh boy. And all too soon I was pulled back and a punch flew out of nowhere. "Don't go kissing my girlfriend!" Ralph yelled while he put his arms on my waist. Then I felt it coming. My stomach clenched and all the food that I ate was threatening to come out. "R-Ralph, I think I'm gonna be sick" And with a second he carried me to the bathroom and then there hurled. Ralph kept rubbing my back and he even held my hair so it wont be mixed with the awful vomit. Ugh. He doesnt have to see this. "Go away. I'm freaking ugly"

"Babe, You're beautiful to me even though they say you look like crap."

"Gee, Thanks for making me feel better" Gawd. WHy did it even come to this? I was suppose to be watching TV on a saturday night. Why am I even at the Queen Bitch's House? I mean Hailey's House. Ughh. Life can be so complicated.

---

Flashback 

Saturday Afternoon

"You have to come to the exclusive party" Quinn pleaded while hugging me. To death. Literally People.

"First Quinn, I cant freaking breathe. Second, I need to be invited, And third, I HATE HER!"

"Well, The feelings are mutual Shitface." Hailey suprisingly appeared out of freaking nowhere.

"Fudge, Platterwacker, buttcracker, Silver wrapper! You freaking scared me to death Medussa!" I said while she glared at me. See, he glares at people like Medussa.

"Nice colorful cuss words. Anyway shut up. I'm being effing nice. You're invited to the party. Bye" WIth that she left with my mouth hanging open. Did she just invited me to the party? Hold Moly. Is the sky turned purple? 

"Problem solved. You're going to the party." Quinn said while leaving me and walked away gracefully.

Then someone suddenly tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey guys, Have you seen Brody anywhere?" Matt asked us while holding his phone up to his ear. Maybe contacting Brody or something. I didn't really notice him these days and can't help to gawk at his appearance. Same brown eyes bore into mine. I looked away so that he won't notice my gawking face. Or he noticed it already.