Chapter 23

A/N: Don't hate on me in this. :))

There are some errors. But please bare with me. I'm just using my tablet so there are errors and It's hard to type there *Apologizes"

 Anyway here goes...

Chapter 23

I arrived at the house at right about dinner time. The lighs were on and Daniel was squealing something that I didn't quite understand. I was at the porch and I waved goodbye at the chaffeur who patiently drove me here for hours and hours. His name is Bob. Yeah. Bob is an old man who I learned has two kids that he wanted me to meet someday. 

I peeked through the window and I saw Daniel was jumping up and down while Mom and Dad were laughing at him. I suddenly felt a pang on my heart. All blonde, fair skinned and blue eyes. A scene of a perfect family. I felt sudden emotions surged through me that I knew too well for the past  couple of days. I didn't want to think that I don't belong. That I'm not wanted. I didn't want to question their love for me because I know for a fact that they love me. Right?

I finally rang the doorbell and my father answered it. When he opened the door he was shocked to see me. Obviously because I was a few days early to be home. 

"Hey kiddo. You're early. Is there something wrong?" My dad asked while I enter flopping down at the couch beside mom. "Umm. Nothing I just don't really feel well." I said and my mom put her delicate hands on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Well, You're just in time honey because we have good ews." My mom said suddenly staring lovingly at my dad and he  suddenly broke into a big toothy grin. Its about time I hear a goodnews. What's this goodnews to make Daniel bounce in excitement?

"Are you ready for this kiddo?" My dad asked while still grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Yep yep. Just tell me already!" I said growing excited by the minute.

My dad and mom exchanged looks and turned to me. With one big blow they surprised me with a big news. But Daniel beat them to it.

"I'm gonna be a big bwother" He said as he jumped up and down.

Up

Down

Up

Down

Up

Down

Up and Down.

"What?" Is my intelligent question to them. 

"I'm gonna be a big brother sissy." Daniel said while he attacked me with a big hug. I smiled back at my dad and mom who have their eyes shining in excitement. I was happy. I'm going to be a big sister to another little angel.

"But I have a favor to ask dear. Would you mind if we turned you're room in another nursery? Daniel's room is cramped and with the baby always crying it'll woke him up." She said and I was slightly hurt of what she said. It's not okay to wake Daniel up but it's okay for me? It's like taking away your privacy. I know we only have three rooms. One for our parents, then Daniels and mine. 

My mom looked at me hopefully and I didn't want to disappoint them. I really don't. I couldn't. "Okay" I said and my father hugged my mother and Daniel joined them. Wow, a group hug. I really feel the love.

"I'm just- I'm just going to go to bed. I'm tired" I said as I abruptly stood up and went to my room. Well, it's still my room. For now. I flopped down the bed not bothering to change my clothes. I was dead tired.

---

Flash News.We bring you this very shocking news. Daphnee Gomez is said to have quit the band due to personal reasons. They didn't tell us the reason but it looks like the band 'CLOSURE' is in jeopardy as of this moment. We asked the lead vocalist Klaine McKibben for additional information for what happened but refused to answer any of the question.