Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"You eat like a buldozer" Brody said as I was about to eat another spoonful of rice. Hailey snickered along with Gina.

"What did you just- I eat like what?" I asked. Okay. What was that?

"Buldozer" He stated simply with an annoying smirk on his pretty face. 

All eyes were on us. Great.

"You eat twice the food I eat" Brody exclaimed and I glared at him.  Yup. I don't like this guy one bit. He's a JERK. With a capital J. 

"Are you saying that I'm fat?" I said and

"Did I say that you're fat?"

"You're a jerk."

"No. I'm just stating the facts."

Ralph suddenly chuckled. Now my boyfriend wants to join.

"Are you going to let him do that?" I said pouting. 

"Well you eat twice food as I eat too." He said and I glared at them. So my boyfriend, went to the other side. The dark side I prefer to call. Where the evil leader is smirking at me.

"You meanie! You're supposed to defend me!" I said and they all laughed. 

"Well, sorry. She does not eat a lot" Ralph said as he tried not to laugh. Wow. Fell the love. Sarcasm inserted.

"She's sexy as hell." Ralph said. I blushed at that. Damn it! Why do I even blush at a time like this?

"Gag. Does anyone have a bucket?" Kyle said while making gagging noises.

"Make it two" Madison teased and stuck her tongue out.

"Matt! Help!" I pleaded and he just raised his both hand in surrender. Traitor! 

"Quinn. Am I fat?" I said seriously and they, again, burst out laughing.

I am not fat! Am I? Umm yeah I eat a lot. But not much? Well, okay I eat like a freaking buldozer. Who cares? I'm a growing teenager.

We were all eating dinner. As usual they all think that it was fun bullying me. Am I even Bullyable? Wait is that even a word? Nope It's not. My inner self answered.

After dinner we were all laying at the lounge. We decided to playing cards where I was leaning on Quinn's shoulder.

"Hey did anyone saw Madison?" I asked. Weird. She was just with us.

"I think she went out" Quinn said as they continued playing cards. Which I think she was currently enjoying because she was obviously winning and the boys were all looking grumpy.

 "Eat that!" Quinn said as she placed the card while she stood up and did a happy dance. 

Everytime I try to fly

I fall without my wings

I fell so small

I guess I need you baby

I suddenly heard an angelic voice and I followed it. It lead me to the porch where Madison was sitting on the wooden swing. Singing.

And everytime I see you in my dreams

I see your face, Its haunting me

I guess I need you baby

 She was tracing invisible circles on the side arm rest of the swing. She must have heard me come out and she stopped singing. She smiled.