Chapter 27

A/N: Reviewing for a test so this is rushed but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. :)

STILL NOT EDITED so there are some mistakes.

Enjoy~

Chapter 27

Brody's POV (A/N: I know. I know. Am excited for this too)

"How much did you drink last night? And the night before? And the night before that?" My annoying little brother said as he picked up the bottles of beer. One, three, four, seven? I don't know how much I drank. But I know that I drank a lot. I mean, MANY! I groaned and threw the pillow at him. "Indoor voice Matt. Can't you see that I feel like shit?" I said pulling the blankets over my head.

"And you look like shit too." Matt deadpaned as he laid down by the side of my bed. Silence fell upon us.

"You wanna talk about it?" Matt said and I immediately sat up. "No! Even though your my brother, this is gross.Guys don't talk about this shit."

"But we're more than just guys. We're brothers. By blood." Matt said and I just shrugged and fell back into my bed. God. I feel like hell. More than hell.

"Look, its not that I don't want to talk about it. I just- Nevermind."

"You know. You have a meeting later at ten oclock right?" A feminine voice said. Madison.

"Shit. What time is it?"  I stood up again while rushing to find clothes to wear. Fuck.

"9:55. But don't worry. I asked your secretary to reschedule." I slowed my pace and glared at her.

"That was an important meeting! You shouldn't have canceled it. That was Star Ace! STAR ACE. For Christ sake!" My voice raising. "Back off man." Matt said as he pushed me back. I looked at Madison and her lips were quivering as she hid from Matt.

When did I become such a jerk?

Well since my heart was ripped by open when a certain rockstar was kneeling infront of my princess. Great.

"Shit. I'm sorry Madison." I said as I pulled her to me and she sobbed on my chest. "I-I was j-just trying to help." She said as she sobbed on my chest. Yes. I am not wearing any shirt so it's kind of awkward and a bit gross but what she's my bestfriend. Matt signalled that he was going and I nodded for confirmation. "Sorry. Baby. I'm just so-" I trailed off unable to continue. 

"I know we broke up and all but you didn't have to be so jerk. You suck, you know that right?" Madison said as she pushed me and stomping like a little girl and sat on my bed. I sighed and sat beside her. "You wanna talk about it?" She said and I groaned.

"You sound just like Matt and why is everyone so worked up about my problems?"

"Because we love you, you idiot."

"Yeah I feel the love." My voice dripped with sarcasm. Ever since we broke up. Our relationship became friends to lovers and now bestfriends. Yeah. Weird right. But that's what I like about her. There are zero awkwardness. Pure friendship.

"No. Seriously. You know you can talk to me right?" Madison coaxed and I sighed.

"What do you want me to say Mads? That the only girl that I freaking love is getting married to a rockstar slash lifesaver, doctor for the kids. That he loves her and she loves him?" I whined.

Yeah. I whined. Who cares?

"Oh and by the way. He is already living with her and spent time with her almost everyday. Do I even want to continue?" I added. I'm on a roll today. I'm a heartbroken guy, what do you expect? That I'll just laugh it out and be okay we it? NO. Nuh-uh. If you're well aware, guys have feelings too. They just don't show it often.