Chapter 1

(Edited)

Chapter 1

"I'm going to catch you Princess!" Someone is chasing me. 

I ran fast through the flower field. Daisies and sunflowers were everywhere. It's so pretty but I don't have the time to admire the scenery. I really have to run because he's chasing me. "Princess wait up!" he shouted panting slightly.

"No can't do Prince. Catch me, catch me!" I shouted and giggled. I stopped running and when I turned around he was suddenly nowhere to be found. Huh?

"Prince! Where are you?" Seriously, Where is he?

No one answered. I started to panic until little arms hugged me from behind. "Caught you!" he said and I giggled.

"Haha! You're so unfair you suddenly disapeared out of nowhere!" I said while I struggled to get out of his hold. He let go of me and climbed in a big rock.

"Princess! " he said with a spark on his eye he pointed his index finger in the sky. "I will protect you from monsters and beasts" Then he turned to look at me "I pr-prr- omis i will love you forever. Will you marry me? Princess?" He said while he climb down the rock and held my hand.

Emily POV

Thooomph!

I fell down my bed and I was back in the reality. Not that dream again. I always have that dream. Whats with these dreams lately? Ugh my head hurts from thinking.

Must. Go. To. SLEEP!

I sighed dreamily as I repositioned myself in my bed.

Beep Beep Beep Beep! Oh for the love- make it stop! Make it stop! Stupid alarm clock. I struggled to find my alarm clock. Where is that damn thing!?

Ugh. My alarm clock went wild again. It's 7am and I have to get to school. I grabbed my alarm clock and threw it across the room. Lets see if you could make noises now. I continued my peaceful slumber until I heard someone yell and banged the door.

Ugh. Mom.

"Emily! Wake up or your gonna be late on your first day in college" my annoying mom said.

I stayed silent and continued my slumber. Maybe she'll ignore me.

"Emily Preston! you come right here this instant or I'm going to going to take away your phone for a month"

Or maybe not. I Immediately stood up and answered her.

"Alright ma, sheesh!" I said as I sit up.

Well, I never introduced myself I'm Emily Preston 17 yrs old and I am now currently in my first year in college taking up dentistry. Blah blah blah. You know the rest. Not really, but you get my point. You must all be wondering why a college student is still living with her very loving annoying parents. Well my mom and dad loves me so much that they don't want their precious little daughter to be away from them.

Feeling the love. Yeah right. I snorted and groaned. So freaking tired.

"EMILY! When I call you one more time you don't know what's coming for you!" I must have dozed off. Wow! I fell asleep while sleeping. An achievement. Yippee!

My mom yelled again.

God! Can't she wait? "Okay okay mom!" I yelled back.

"Did you just raised your voice!?" Ooops. Bad move.

"No mom." I answered calmly. Well got to face the depths of college.

I took a quick shower. A really quick one, obviously because I'm late. On the first day of school. I wore my white uniform. An angel in white they say. Hmmph. Angel my ass. But it is kind off cute. I buttoned my uniform and zipped my skirt. My skirt is too long so I just folded it in my waist and pinned it so it was 2 inch above my knee. Then I blowdried my bangs and straightened it and gave it a little wave. I know I'm weird to blow dry my bangs and not my whole hair besides I really love my bangs. But I'll be late to school if I keep drying my damp hair. I have long jet black hair and I love it. Its the most precious part if my body. Hell! its the only attractive part if my body. If it is even attractive.