Chapter 18

A/N: Sorry It's a little short. But It's summer vacation and I'll be ever to update LATER. I PROMISE I'll UPDATE AGAIN LATER. I PROMISE. Cross my heart and hope to die. Hihihi~ Anyway I hope you enjoy. Love you guys :***

Chapter 18

"Bestfriends?" I said I don't like the sound of that but if that is the only thing that will connect us both its better than none. He held up his pinky finger and I held up mine he tangled it with mine.

"Yeah. Bestfriends"

We spent time together. Talked about very random things. Chatting with him makes me feel secured. He makes me feel safe. It was fun.

I shivered involuntarily and Brody noticed. He removed his jacket and placed it on me. I muttered thanks. Then Madison came.

"I've been looking for you." She said to Brody while wrapping her arms around him.

"I was just getting some fresh air." He said and he pecked her on the cheek.

"Guys. Keep it PG. I'm here you know." I said jokingly. And Madison blushed.

We re-entered the hall because obviously it's getting cold. As we enter loud music blared and my adrenaline suddenly pumped.

"So guys. Its your chance to show your skills here. I'm needing a student here to sing here with me. Any volunteer?" The lead vocalist said through the mic and all of the students obviously raised their hands. I was itching to raise my hand but me and the crowd don't get along very well.

Then suddenly the lead singer was looking straight into my eyes with a mischievous smile in his face. Then I realized that all my friends are pointing at me. Ugh. "Guys. What the-" I said but before I protest the people were all looking at me and the lead vocalist of the band was already on his way to mine. They all encouraged me and before I know it I was up on stage holding a mic with the spotlight focused on me. I saw many people looked at me and my eyes landed on a pair of mint green eyes and I don't know why but my eyes landed on him. He mouthed ''Knock em' dead'' and I smiled at that. The hot vocalist asked me what song I would like to sing. Wait did I just say hot? Damn.

"So baby doll, What song do you want to sing for us?" He asked.

"Umm. I don't wanna miss a thing?" I said and it came out like a question. He whispered that to his band members and they all nodded. "You ready baby doll?" He said and all the girls sighed dreamily. I chuckled nervously and I nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be"

Then the band played their music.

I closed my eyes and let go.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing  

Watch you smile while you are sleeping 

While you're far away and dreaming -I opened my eyes and I could sense people were in awe.

Then the lead vocalist who I learned that his name was Klaine joined me in singing blending his voice to mine.

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender 

I could stay lost in this moment forever 

Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't want to close my eyes - Then my eyes were suddenly captured with his. Drowning me with those eyes. Brody's.

I don't want to fall asleep 

Cause I'd miss you babe - When I sang this my eyes automatically broke contact with Brody and landed on my angel. My boyfriend. God Emily. Focus.