Chapter 2

(Edited)

Chapter 2

Matt's POV

"Look what you've done!" Kyle yelled at my idiot of a brother.

As you all know the three of us. We’re brothers. Triplets to be exact. But none of us look exactly like the other except for our blonde hair.

"What did I do?" Brody asked while picking Emily and carrying her bridal style. Why does he have to carry her? I could carry her. Oh yeah right. I was born in the middle of them and I was supposed to be the peace maker.

Peacemaker my ass.

I can't believe He just kissed her and called her 'HER PRINCESS'. She's mine. Well not really mine, I just want her to be mine. Okay. I got to stop rambling now.

I like Emily. She was cute when we were kids. But then again I wasn't the one who always made her laugh.

Brody was asking for the direction of the infirmary. A blonde girl answered her and tells Brody the way to the infirmary.

The blonde girl is was breathtaking, beautiful, gorgeous, who am I kidding? She's smoking hot. Yeah, maybe even prettier than Emily but Emily’s beauty was different. The blonde girl has a hazel nut colored eyes that I can't help it looks oddly familiar. Hmm. Must be my imagination.

She noticed that I was staring at her. She blushed. Awww She friggin blushed. I sound like a chick. Snap out of it! You like Emily ever since you were young. Get your head in the game.

But I can't help staring at her.

"Matt! Are you coming?" Kyle yelled. He was the youngest but acted as the oldest.

"Yeah. Wait up."

I rushed out the door but as I passed by the blonde girl. She suddenly glared at me and smirked. What the? All the wonderful thoughts I had about her vanished. Whats her problem?

I shook my head and faced a confused Kyle.

"What took you so long? Emily needs us." Kyle said.

"Nothin' "

...

Emily's POV

I feel someone carrying me. I know that smell.

It feels... nostalgic.

Ugh. My head is pounding. Please make it stop!

Make it stop please!

"It's okay Princess, I'm here now and I'll never leave you again."

Princess?  I heard that name before. My head is still pounding but I felt completely safe in this guy's arm. He smelt familiar but I don't know where and when.

The more I think about it the more I feel my head hurts.

I opened my eyes for a moment and I saw a pair of  mint green eyes staring at me with full of care. I closed my eyes to ease the pain and I drifted to sleep.

---

I woke up with a blonde girl by my side. What was her name again? Lee? no Lyn, wait thats not it. It's Quinn! I can't believe I forgot the name of my first friend. Aww, I made a new friend.

Quinn must have noticed that I was awake, she hugged me tightly.

"Qu- uuuin, C-cant b-reathe" I choked but happy that she was worried about me even though it was only 10 minutes that we hang out.

"I was worried! I thought my first friend will die right in front of me!" I laughed with her exaggerated thoughts. "I wont die easily you know" I said to her with a wide smile on my face.

"What happened?" I said to Quinn who's grinning back at me. "You tell me! you're the one who were hugged by three gorgeous guys."

Oh yeah. The three hunkabubba babes.

OHMYGOD. I am turning into an old lady! I shuddered/

"The nerve of them! I don't even know them and they just hugged me."

Quinn just smiled with one eyebrow raised.

"Well, Even though they did hug me. They are kinda hot." I confessed with a small smile forming my face and we both laughed.

"Who's hot?" A voice said behind the curtain. I froze as Brody entered the little room that was divided by curtain. As he entered I can't help to look at his body. He was wearing the boys uniform for dentistry. He's wearing a white polo which two of the buttons are undone which gave him a sexy look . Someone pinched my arms and I knew it was Quinn and she said "Stop drooling".

I blushed and covered them again with my bangs. This is where my bangs are convenient. My bangs can hide me in times like this. Then a hand gently put my bangs behind my ear. I realized our close distance and he whispered to my ears. "Are you alright Princess?" I shivered in respond. I am now aware that I'm red as a tomato. Stop blushing!

"Y-yeah." yeah? Brilliant Einstein yeah? Great respond.

"'I'm sorry I just kissed you just like that." Again I just froze. He continued "I just missed you so much." He said while staring at the ground.

He's cute.

"Well, say something" He said finally looking at me now.

What exactly do you want me to say? ‘Hey dude. I miss you too even though I only just met you today’ I wanted to tell him that but I didn’t want to be rude or anything.

"I dont know how to say this but I don't really know you. Maybe you got the wrong girl" I said not breaking eye contact. He was shocked for a moment thinking about something. He bit his lower lip and I can’t help to feel a little attracted to him.

Damn those lips!

He said confidently with a small smile in his lips "No, I'll never forget you Princess."

Okay, This is getting a little weird. I DON’T KNOW YOU! I wanted to shout so badly.

"How can you be sure?" I asked uncertain.

"Because even if you don't remember me which is weird by the way, I can see in your eyes that you are my little princess."

When he said that a lot of question buzzed I my mind but the top question was…

Who is this guy?