Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Emily's POV

Waking up in the morning after last night is a pain. Talk about hangovers. It sucks. While I was opening my eyes there are two weird things I notice. One, I was in an unfamiliar surrounding and Two, I am with somebody in my bed right behind me, hugging me from the waist.

"Goodmorning babe" A husky voice whispered in my ear. He kissed the crook of my neck and I shivered. "Goodmorning" I said still not facing him for obvious reasons. I'm sure I look like crap with my hair going in many directions. He hugged me tighter like he was afraid that I'll leave him anytime. "Aren't you touchy this morning" I said while leaning in to him. He chuckled as he kissed my shoulder and said "How can you be not touchy if you're with the most beautiful girl in bed?"

I turned to look to face him and he literally took my breath away by kissing me full on the lips. I pulled away and covered my mouth blushing slightly "I haven't even brushed yet"

"I don't care babe" With that he kissed me again and I didn't pull away instead I kissed back. Oh gawd. I'm beginning to be addicted to his kisses. Its not totally wrong because he is my boyfriend. We both pulled away to breathe in some air. "Your kisses are very addictive. You know that right?" He said and I laughed. He looked at me questionally and I peck him in the lips. "Thats what I was just thinking" We were about to kiss again when my stomach started to growl. He chuckled and I  blushed in fifty shades of red. "Looks like someones hungry" he said.

"Shut up" I said while standing up. "Come on. Im hungry" I said while pulling him.

---

We made our way to the kitchen where we saw Matt, Kyle and Quinn laughing and joking. Then I saw Brody helping Hailey cook. A sort of pang hurts my heart but I quickly dismissed it. Why do I have to be inlove with

"Morning Emily" said Kyle while he took a sip of his coffee."Morning" I answered back happily. I missed Kyle. He has the mature aura in him and to say that he is the youngest in a matter of minutes.

"Morning Emy Baby." Matt said hugging me from behind. I didnt even notice him coming. "Morning Matty Patty." I said while giggling. I saw Brody tensed and so did Ralph. I would understand if Ralph would go all jealous mode but not Brody. Whats wong with him?

Matt finally let go of me noticing the tensed atmosphere. "Okay. Awkward" Matt whispered.

Talk about awkward. No one really spoke and Hailey was the only one who was making noises while she beated the egg and flipped over some pancakes. And thats what you don't see everyday. A beautiful angel cooking pancakes. She looks like a whole other person.

Then Brody finally spoke. "Morning Princess. Morning Ralph." Ralph nodded and went to beat the egg. Then there I noticed his bruise in his chin. "Ohmygod. What happened to your face?" I said while stepping closer and I cupped his face where the bruise is. He winced from pain and  then I remembered the fight last night. "Wait. Dont answer that. I'm sorry." And I am. I shouldn't have kissed him. I'm such an idiot for doing so. Even though I'm being a hundred percent honest that he is the hottest guy. I know that Ralph is hot too. I can't help it. Ugh. I'm such a freaking SLUT. 

"Don't be" He said while looking at me straight in the eyes. I looked away quickly before I blushed at the intensity of his eyes.  He must've because he continued on what he was doing.

"You should put ice on it"

"Sure thing, Maybe later" He said while beating the egg putting it in a bowl. "No. Not later. I said now." I said sternly. "Hey Hailey, Is there ice in the fridge?"

"Ofcourse Shitface. Its in the freezer. Theres an ice pack beside the ref" She said while still continuing what she was doing. I put the ice in the ice bag and gently  placed it where his bruise is located. "I'll do it" He said. I gave the icepack to him and I wentmy very OWN little angel. Who was not looking anywhere but his empty plate.